Original Post

Accepted Solution

Gear “Find” Feature Failing

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 8
OS Version 12.3.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode )
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug For the past few days I’ve noticed the “Find” button no longer lists light side, dark side, or fleet battles as possible sources. It will only show raids and bronziums which.. are not helpful.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to a character requiring the pieces listed above and click “Find”. It won’t find jack diddly squat.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country United States

1. This occurs only with specific gear pieces, and though I haven’t looked through them all, it seems to be limited to blue gear. Two examples are the Mk 1 Zaltin Bacta Gel Prototype and the Mk 4 Chiewab Hypo Syringe Prototype.
9209C640-703F-4C62-827E-3C48962FB73C.jpeg
Message 1 of 6 (609 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Gear “Find” Feature Failing

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Slothmastee,

As @GladOS-013 already said, if you are looking for the fully crafted gear piece, like the Mk 4 Chiewab Hypo Syringe Prototype it will only provide you with the Bronzium Data Card as location. If you tap on the Mk 4 Chiewab Hypo Syringe Prototype Salvage and then on Find, it will provide you with a vast selection of possible locations (3-D Hard Dark Side, 3-E Normal Dark Side, 4-C Normal Fleet Battles, 4-D Hard Fleet Battles, 5-A Normal Fleet Battles, 5-D Hard Fleet Battles, 6-A Hard Light Side, 6-B Normal Light Side, 7-A Normal Light Side, 7-A Hard Light Side, 9-B Normal Light Side and Bronzium Data Cards).

The same applies to the Mk 1 Zaltin Bacta Gel Prototype Salvage which can be found in 1-D Normal Fleet Battles, 3-D Hard Fleet Battles, 4-A Normal Dark Side, 4-A Hard Dark Side, 4-E Normal Fleet Battles, 5-A Hard Fleet Battles, 5-E Hard Dark Side, 5-I Normal Dark Side, 6-C Hard Dark Side, 6-E Normal Dark Side, 7-B Hard Dark Side, 7-C Normal Dark Side, 9-C Hard Dark Side, 9-F Normal Dark Side, Bronzium Data Cards, Rancor Raid and Sith Triumvirate Raid, but only if you search from the Salvage and not from the crafted piece.

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (569 Views)

All Replies

Hi, thanks for the report!

I think when you are looking for the prototypes, the game gives you very few locations, because you are searching for a crafted piece. If you actually click on that item and see what it needs to be crafted, and then try to find the “prototype salvage” the game should show you where those are required.

★★★ Newbie

I am indeed referring to finding the salvage, not completed pieces.

Message 3 of 6 (578 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @Slothmastee,

As @GladOS-013 already said, if you are looking for the fully crafted gear piece, like the Mk 4 Chiewab Hypo Syringe Prototype it will only provide you with the Bronzium Data Card as location. If you tap on the Mk 4 Chiewab Hypo Syringe Prototype Salvage and then on Find, it will provide you with a vast selection of possible locations (3-D Hard Dark Side, 3-E Normal Dark Side, 4-C Normal Fleet Battles, 4-D Hard Fleet Battles, 5-A Normal Fleet Battles, 5-D Hard Fleet Battles, 6-A Hard Light Side, 6-B Normal Light Side, 7-A Normal Light Side, 7-A Hard Light Side, 9-B Normal Light Side and Bronzium Data Cards).

The same applies to the Mk 1 Zaltin Bacta Gel Prototype Salvage which can be found in 1-D Normal Fleet Battles, 3-D Hard Fleet Battles, 4-A Normal Dark Side, 4-A Hard Dark Side, 4-E Normal Fleet Battles, 5-A Hard Fleet Battles, 5-E Hard Dark Side, 5-I Normal Dark Side, 6-C Hard Dark Side, 6-E Normal Dark Side, 7-B Hard Dark Side, 7-C Normal Dark Side, 9-C Hard Dark Side, 9-F Normal Dark Side, Bronzium Data Cards, Rancor Raid and Sith Triumvirate Raid, but only if you search from the Salvage and not from the crafted piece.

Message 4 of 6 (570 Views)

@Slothmastee wrote:

I am indeed referring to finding the salvage, not completed pieces.

Your screenshot was searching for the prototype, not salvage. 

What it should look like: