by crinrict

Original Post

Gardener will continue to appear after canceling gardening service

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Recent Update from Aug 2
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Hire the continuous garden service. Then try to cancel on phone.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I called them up to cancel it from my phone. While I am playing my save the Gardner does not appear. It is when I save and come back to it another time that he come again. Then I am repeating the steps once again to get rid of them.
What do you expect to see? I expected the next time I open my save that I wouldn't have to cancel the service again.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? Recent Update from Aug 2
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Hire the continuous garden service. Then try to cancel on phone.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I called them up to cancel it from my phone. While I am playing my save the Gardner does not appear. It is when I save and come back to it another time that he come again. Then I am repeating the steps once again to get rid of them.
What do you expect to see? I expected the next time I open my save that I wouldn't have to cancel the service again.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I used to have a large garden so I needed a gardener to come over everyday to help. I hired one. After a while I decided I no longer wanted a garden so I sold it. Thus getting rid of my Gardner. I called them up to cancel it from my phone. While I am playing my save the Gardner does not appear. It is when I save and come back to it another time that he come again. Then I am repeating the steps once again to get rid of them. I am unsure on how to get proof of this occurring. 

This bug has NOT been reported that I have seen. Please show me if so. 

Message 1 of 3 (1,084 Views)

Re: Garden Bug- Garden Service Will not endd

Hero
@minicavanagh There's a report for nannies here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Nannies-will-continue-to-appear-after-canceling-nanny-service/...

Sounds like the same issue but will leave separate for now as different service.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 3 (1,055 Views)

Re: Gardener will continue to appear after canceling gardening service

★ Novice
@minicavanagh as of 1.13.23 i am still having this issue
Message 3 of 3 (615 Views)