Re: Garden Bug

by MarciaLeahG

Original Post

Garden Bug

★★★ Newbie

Ehn I grafted a couple of plants I got two cascates of plants... Literally... One on the ground and then two on the sides on top of it... It wouldn't debug, so I placed it on my inventory and placed it back on the ground funniest thing happenned....... I got a pile of weeds, bugs and that green smell comming from the ground where the plant used to be... Even funnier, I can't interact with it.    -.-"
Any ideas? 'Cause now my backyard looks awfull...

Photo

Message 1 of 4 (218 Views)

Hero

Could you post a picture ? To do so, change to window mode and press Print Screen to take a pic. Paste that into Paint and save it.

Then upload the picture to a third party image sharing site like imageshack and then post the link here.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (213 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

There is a pic... Just click on "Photo" and it will open a pic stored on the Sims 4 fb page

Message 3 of 4 (210 Views)

Hero

Sorry, didn't see that.

Did you try switching lots and back to see if it goes away then ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (204 Views)