Garbage mod that I can't sell

★★★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Phone
OS Version Yes
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 312991337
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I have a 5 dot, level 1, crit damage multiplexer, health primary with 1.4% defense, 1.18% protection, 6 defense, and 28 offense. It is not locked (I've toggled that) that I can't sell. It has 1 secondary stat that is decent but really low, the rest is terrible. Since I'm limited in how many mods I can have, I don't want this trash. However, I cannot get rid of it to try to get something better: the sell option isn't on the mod during upgrade, and it doesn't show in the sell mods menu even though it is not locked. I'm also concerned that other mods have this problem, but I don't have the time to waste looking at each one individually
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Log in and try to sell the above described mod
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Phone
OS Version Yes
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 312991337
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug I have a 5 dot, level 1, crit damage multiplexer, health primary with 1.4% defense, 1.18% protection, 6 defense, and 28 offense. It is not locked (I've toggled that) that I can't sell. It has 1 secondary stat that is decent but really low, the rest is terrible. Since I'm limited in how many mods I can have, I don't want this trash. However, I cannot get rid of it to try to get something better: the sell option isn't on the mod during upgrade, and it doesn't show in the sell mods menu even though it is not locked. I'm also concerned that other mods have this problem, but I don't have the time to waste looking at each one individually
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Log in and try to sell it
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country USA

Message 1 of 3 (232 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Garbage mod that I can't sell

★★★★ Guide
@DarthWelok Is it part of a saved
Mod loadout?

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (225 Views)