Games not counting (no xp, stats tracked, badges, post-match summary etc.)

by Ripper4xp

Original Post

Re: War Game Challenges Bug

★★★ Apprentice

I'm not even getting any info either at the end of match screen. 

Message 81 of 134 (569 Views)

★★★★★ Expert
@LFCFOREVER86p @yager1966 Mine now says I played a game and placed top 10, 1 time, but I'm annoyed that the game is cheating people out of their challenges.
Message 82 of 134 (566 Views)

Where is my win!?

★★ Novice

Just had the two best games back to back. Pretty new to Apex and when I went to see my stats it didn’t give me a second win with Horizon and my longest kill streak didn’t update. Is it normal due to the new game mode? 
i want my win Frown 

Message 83 of 134 (524 Views)

BUG!!!!

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Auto x QueeNz
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Mirage
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Hammond labs
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Squad eliminated and no placement or information came up
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 6
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 14/04/2021 00:30
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? You do not get the placement and the information. When loading back into lobby the XP screen does not show and only XP rewarded is for kills not for anything else.
What should be happening instead? Should be able to see the information for that game and should get placement as well. Also getting more XP.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When viewing players. They may get the same issue as me and unfortunately it has made the game less appealing to play. To see this you will need to play or check the coding as most players will leave and play something else.

The bug occurs most of the time with my account. It has happened with teammates and has made the game less appealing than it was before. When the squad is eliminated and where it shows your squad and what they have done that game instead it comes up with nothing and squad placement is zero. When getting back into lobby, the summary screen does not show and when you look at that matches summary, the only XP you get is from the eliminations you got that game(as shown in picture). 

Message 84 of 134 (519 Views)

Wargames win not counted

★ Novice

Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia Msi 1080
Enter RAM memory size in GB 32
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Nilzx1
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. olympus
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Just won a game
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? several
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 13.04.21 04:18 pm
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? My wargames win was not counted... the knocks and kills were also not counted for this round.
What should be happening instead? win stats should be counted as well as knocks and kills
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? look at my stats and pictures

Wargames win not counted. here are some screenshots

Message 85 of 134 (535 Views)

Re: Kills not counting in the war games for the K/D ratio

★★★★ Novice

But deaths do.

Message 86 of 134 (512 Views)

★★ Expert
@Midnight9746 Just wonderring did you die in any of those matches and get respawned? i think the issue might be that after you are respawned none of your kills are counted so maybe the placement doesnt count too
Message 87 of 134 (579 Views)

kill stat tracker not updating- damage and badges too

★★ Novice

Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number 3080 msi
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? IC3dMocha (ceres on steam)
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. the match ended- in match summary
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. finishing a match
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? zero
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 2021-04-13
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? the match summary doesnt update kills, or damage- also it sometimes says ur squad placed 0 place- also 2500k badge but no upgrade
What should be happening instead? what it should be
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? play a match

what it looks like to me

Message 88 of 134 (531 Views)

Re: Squad Placed #0, Kills with Squad 0 - no or partial results saved.

★★★★★ Newbie

Had that happen to me a few times since the new event I'm on ps4 and been playing with bloodhound... I get the squad placed 0 and also it's not tracking some challenges. Specifically the "play 10 games as bloodhound, revenant, or mirage"... But it will track other challenges 

Message 89 of 134 (541 Views)

Re: Wargames win not counted

★★★ Newbie
@nilzx1 im having this problem too, its happening over and over and it doesnt seem to be counting xp at all either now. i have 3/4 matches in the top 10 done for the event and i won a match and it still didnt count for the fourth one, and afterwards played another and placed like 4th or 6th and again it didnt count and said xp gained 0. this should have been done hours ago
Message 90 of 134 (537 Views)