Re: Games not counting (no xp, stats tracked, badges, post-match summary etc.)

by CalCal0527

Original Post

★★★ Newbie

My game is not counting my do is there any way to fix it? If not can I have like 1000-2000 apex coins for the inconvenience.

Message 131 of 134 (332 Views)

★ Novice

I have been dealing with this issue many times, over multiple months. I have since remembered that it has been occurring since a strange thing happened during a match. Another player in my squad had their mic open, and as the match started I heard very fast typing through the open mic. All of a sudden their name had changed to match my name, including my Club tag, but it was instead part of their name, not a tag. Ever since this my points have not been accurately counted.

I just played a match, using a full purple TripleTake. Our squad was battling the last enemy squad for the win. I had a good sniping vantage point and was doing extreme damage. When the match ended I had zero points counted in Sniper Rifles. 

.... and now trying to reconnect, EA Servers are down... go figure...

Message 132 of 134 (284 Views)

★ Novice
@RustyNuggetz Well... I now I just realized the TripleTake is not considered a sniper, but a Marksmen... so that answers that specific issue. But I still am not getting my over all damage adding up correctly... just can't provide example
Message 133 of 134 (264 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That’s not what I mean. I mean all of my xp  disappears and I go strait to lobby. I have lost hundreds of games of xp including two wins earlier today it’s really annoying and I want apex pack or coins for the inconvenience!

Message 134 of 134 (240 Views)