Re: Games not counting (no xp, stats tracked, badges, post-match summary etc.)

by BurstMeImFamous

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Games not counting (no xp, stats tracked, badges, post-match summary etc.)

★★★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number AMD Radeon RX 5700 XT driver v. 20.12.1
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Ripper4xp
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. It happened with so many people I don't remember anymore.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? It doesn't seem to matter (bug happened with all legends)
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Doesn't seem to matter
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. It happened everywhere in all 3 maps
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Returning to the lobby
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? No
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? It seems to be random, it can happen on first match and can happen on match number 5. It can also happen several times in a row.
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 09.01.21 00:30 (GMT+1)
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? At the end of a match, when I'm looking at the team stats after we died or after a win and I click to go back to the lobby, I get thrown straight back to the lobby (like when you leave the firing range). I get no post-match summary and I am awarded no xp, missions do not progress or get completed, stats do not get tracked, no badges are awarded if they should be, if I took the daily pack, it doesn't count and if in ranked, I get no RP points. Everything is exactly as it was before the game except for my mood.
What should be happening instead? I should get the post match summary, xp, stats tracked, badges if necessary, RP points, daily pack if I got it, mission progress etc. In short, the game SHOULD COUNT !
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I do not know.

This has been going on for a couple months now but has recently worsened to the point where I cannot go 10 games without having at least 1, more often 2 or 3 games not count. It has happened both while using Origin and Steam and I lost so much playtime, stats, wins and xp it's just sad. I hardly play ranked anymore because when I have a good games, I have a 1 in 4 chance of it not counting. Since the Fight Night event started, I already had 2 (consecutive) wins in Trios not count as well as AT LEAST 10 other games (so no xp, badges, mission progress, NOTHING). And believe me, having games with 1500 + damage and 8 + kills is AWEFUL and is something that happens more and more often as this issue isn't fixed. But the worst part is that now events and the battle pass have become so much harder because I don't get ANYTHING for a good portion of the games I play.

Please fix this, if not, I'll have to stop playing the game because it comes down to just wasting time.

Message 2 of 134 (9,286 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Games not giving xp or counting damage, kills or time survived

Community Manager

Hi, Second Chance has been taken down due to the reported issues. , and Armor Regen is active now. 

Thanks for the reports and sorry for the inconvenience. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png

View in thread

Message 100 of 134 (9,479 Views)

All Replies

Apex not giving character XP after finishing a match

★★ Newbie

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? yS zJunior
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wraith
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? Pathfinder
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Bridges
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. At the end of the match
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? more than 3 less than 10
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 26.03.19 11:ish Pacific Time
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Today, I played a match (I did good I think so: 5 kills being the kill leader), when I ended the match, the game didn’t give me the Wraith XP bonus (1962 XP). It only happened to me that time, and that’s a little bit harsh, considering that I want the badge of the 9 legends getting 250,000 XP in season 1 (considering that you need like 2.5 hours a day to get it)
What should be happening instead? Goving me my XP
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I really don’t know why it happened, I think it was because the new week was starting today

I really wish this don’t happens to me again, because is really difficult getting 25,000 character XP a day to get that super hard badge Frown

Message 1 of 134 (8,770 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Ripper4xp It happens to me too since season 5 but to me it only happens in ranked when i'm supposed to get lots of RP i'm still searching how to solve the problem but i still have no idea
Message 3 of 134 (9,202 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same for me and the EA support doesn't know why, it's irritating, in rank or in pubs half of my games doesn't count. It's so random, today I got like 3 games in a row without post matches. Like a ghost game. I want Apex Coins or something because this mess happens to me since season 5 and it's unplayable. I lose too much challenges, kills, wins and RP...

Message 4 of 134 (9,137 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have the exact same issue, I just got a "ghost" game where I won with Lifeline this is extremely unpleasant and the support don't have any answer. I posted a topic here but I got no answer either this is depressing.

Message 5 of 134 (9,092 Views)

Re: Apex not giving character XP after finishing a match

★★ Novice

I've been having this issue on Nintindo switch aswell. It mainly happens quite randomly and often. From matches where I squad wipe or get knocked instantly apon landing.  Even a game were I won a duo it botted me past the xp screen. And the game did not register the win.

Also happned once in a trio win.

It's quite annoying and has been happening since March 16.

Message 6 of 134 (8,564 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This just happened to me. I won a game with a Horizon and a Lifeline and I was playing as Bloodhound. We won our game and at the game summary screen where it showed our squad before leaving the game, my game had an error, saying something about losing connection to party. After loading back in to the lobby, there was no match summary screen, challenges weren't tracked, stats weren't tracked, and no xp was given. Match summary shows last game played yesterday, 3/18/2021, playing as Fuse.

Message 7 of 134 (9,028 Views)

Re: Apex not giving character XP after finishing a match

★ Apprentice

This has happened to me on nintendo switch as well. I won a rank match and when I went back to the lobby I didn't go up any rp, and I have a photo that shows me at gold 3 above my character but on the left side of the screen it says gold 4. I played another match and I was at gold 4 again. The files to big to put into this but in the apex switch discord sever a lot of people are complaining about this.

Message 8 of 134 (8,547 Views)

Not getting RP,XP, Or battle pass challenges at the end of games

★ Apprentice

Platform:Nintendo Switch
Please specify your platform model. Nintendo Switch
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Dark Veri
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Lifeline
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. end of match
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. end of match
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? alot
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 23/3/2021/2/23
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I don't get rp,xp, orbattle pass challenges at the end of the game,This has been going on for a week now, and a lot of players on nintendo switch have this problem.
What should be happening instead? /i should be getting my rp, xp , and battle pass challenges at the end of the game but does no match summary.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play rank mode on the nintendo switch and it will happen.

I have not been reciveing my rp, xp , or battle pass challenges at then end of matches. This happens to me a lot when I play rank, and I know this happens to other switch players since the apex switch discord server I'm in people complain about this all the time. 

Message 9 of 134 (5,954 Views)

Re: Not getting RP,XP, Or battle pass challenges at the end of games

★ Novice
@RaptureVeri It also happen in regular games
Message 10 of 134 (5,934 Views)