Games freezes -swgoh

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? OnePlus 6t
OS Version Android 9
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 456438247
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Summarize your bug Games becomes unresponsive
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Not sure how to replicate this. Basically I'm playing the game - HSTR this time - then game freezes and does nothing.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Europe
Country UK

Please see the timestamps - you can see that the game has frozen randomly with no reason

Screenshot_20190324-124731.jpg
Screenshot_20190324-124254.jpg
Screenshot_20190324-123342.jpg
Message 1 of 6 (1,237 Views)

Re: Games freezes -swgoh

★ Apprentice

Same here...same phone, a OnePlus 6T, brand new, so memory and RAM could not be the problem. Definitely seems to be slightly different from the crashing iPhone 6 and older users are experiencing, but mine's been doing this randomly since the end of February. Phone is literally barely over a month old.

Message 2 of 6 (1,202 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

It's happening every timetim the moment for me today and has ruined my TW input.

I guarantee that CG don't respond or acknowledge this post

Message 3 of 6 (1,198 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Yeah same here with same phone, but primary in arena battles after someone does AoE or similar. Just experienced it again now for 5 minutes ago in mid-battle against Darth Revan after his AoE attack Frown
Heres my post from december, including response that did not solve the issue. Silly of me not to follow up that response afterwards, but sometimes it works ok for weeks.
https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Game-randomly-freezes-up-during-arena-battles/m-p/7224187#M204...

Message 4 of 6 (1,159 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here, usually only in important matches in TW or GA. Today was the most recent in Fleet, so now it will be impossible for me to fully complete. Again. Have missed Kyber 2 times due to these freezes.

Screenshot_20201112_183106_com.ea.game.starwarscapital_row.jpg
Message 5 of 6 (680 Views)

★ Apprentice

lock-ups are more common - I have to play GAC in this game and at least once in the three rounds i have to overcome a lock-up - FIX YOUR GAME it is costing us rewards

Message 6 of 6 (673 Views)