Games freezes constantly

★★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Oneplus 6
OS Version android 8.1
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 658-799-425
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Games freezes a lot. This mostly happens while navigating around in the game for example while checking stats for members in TB.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? no clue
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country Netherlands

Games freezes a lot. This mostly happens while navigating around in the game for example while checking stats for members in TB which I do a lot because I am an officer. It also happens during battles from time to time but not as often.

When it freezes I get a buzzing sound and have to force close the app and restart again before I am able to do anything again.

Message 1 of 3 (226 Views)

Re: Games freezes constantly

Community Manager (retired)
Hi there,

We checked your account and it looks like some assets were not downloaded correctly on the device.

Can you please try the following and let us know if the issue remains?
- Make sure you are connected to a strong and stable Wi-Fi network
- Reinstall the game
- Launch the game and leave it in the Home Screen for around 30 min before starting to play in order to finish downloading all the assets

In addition to the above steps, also make sure that you have a good internet connection while playing, that there are no other apps running in the background and that you fully close the game after you are done playing (so don't leave it running in the background).

Thank you.
Message 2 of 3 (198 Views)

Re: Games freezes constantly

★★ Apprentice

Hey there,

Thank you for looking into this.

I did the staps you suggested but the game still freezes on me. In the past 6hrs it froze 3x on me. 1x when I entered arena. 1x when I wanted to check rankings in arena. 1x when I was in TB and wanted to check stats.

No apps where running in the background while playing and in between when I stopped playing I also closed the app as suggested.

Message 3 of 3 (183 Views)