Gameplay stops progressing mid battle

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPhone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? iPhone 6
OS Version 12.2
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 835-756-484
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Gameplay seizes to progress whilst in mid-battle, blocking progress, costing attempts, and resulting in having to force close the game.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Intermittently occurs mid battle.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country UK

On several occasions now gameplay has seized to progress whilst in mid-battle. After an enemy’s turn the battle does not progress to the next character’s turn - there is no attack selection for the player. They are able to toggle between selecting different enemies and are able to toggle auto play and the speed multiplier, but unable to progress the battle any further or select the options button. Most notably this has occurred in mid Squad arena when using a Darth Revan team (without Malek) and during a TB battle with an EP led empire team. The only way to get out of the broken battle was to force close the game, losing progress and arena attempts.

arena.png
TB.png
Message 1 of 8 (742 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Gameplay stops progressing mid battle

EA Live QV Team

Hi @DA_ADMAN_26 and thank you for the report.

Looks like a case of lost ability buttons from what we can see on the screenshot. What is concerning is the position of the health and protection bars in the second screenshot and the position of the target circle. Did you already complete a full and clean reinstall to ensure all game files are up-to-date and uncorrupted? Please make sure you've linked your account to GameCenter before doing so.

The missing ability buttons were already flagged as a bug by us.

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (704 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @DA_ADMAN_26 and thank you for the report.

Looks like a case of lost ability buttons from what we can see on the screenshot. What is concerning is the position of the health and protection bars in the second screenshot and the position of the target circle. Did you already complete a full and clean reinstall to ensure all game files are up-to-date and uncorrupted? Please make sure you've linked your account to GameCenter before doing so.

The missing ability buttons were already flagged as a bug by us.

Message 2 of 8 (705 Views)

★★★ Novice

If it was just a case of missing buttons why is the user unable to access the options menu and/or allow autoplay to continue the battle?  But yes, I had semi-recently uninstalled and reinstalled, and have done so again today.

Message 3 of 8 (660 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Once the buttons vanish, the game soft locks and is preventing you from doing anything. Sorry that I wasn't completely clear on that.

Message 4 of 8 (658 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So is it going to be fixed? Been happening a few months now. Costing grand arena rewards and also crashes during arena. Which costs position. Hence lost crystals.

Happens to a few of my guild members too.

Screenshot_20190427-180824.jpg
Message 5 of 8 (632 Views)

★★★ Novice

I got the same thing today during a tw battle. Cost me the battle. See my attached image similar to the original post.

Heroes_2019-06-22-16-56-04.jpg
Message 6 of 8 (586 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@DA_ADMAN_26 Ship battle has same bug. Fix this bug already! its about half a year this bug continues
Message 7 of 8 (551 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same for me in ship battles, gets stuck and can’t do anything. So annoying.

514D30CD-8573-46C7-90F6-3D989192AC2E.jpeg
Message 8 of 8 (537 Views)