Gameplay keeps resetting when retiring a sim

by wustuh

Original Post

Gameplay keeps resetting when retiring a sim

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Galaxy s5
OS Version 6.0.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? A sim was doing their hobby, and a notification came up saying a player requested my sim to move out. When I clicked on move out, I got the cutscene, and the heirloom bit shortly after it bugged out. A noticiation came up saying "Where's your network?" My network connection is fine, tested it on different wifi's and on mobile data. If i close the app and reenter it, i get the same moving out cutscene and cant do anything cause it freezes again.
What do you expect to see?
Connection Type
Please select your region Europe
Country
Additional feedback

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Galaxy s5
OS Version 6.0.1
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile )
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? A sim was doing their hobby, and a notification came up saying a player requested my sim to move out. When I clicked on move out, I got the cutscene, and the heirloom bit shortly after it bugged out. A noticiation came up saying "Where's your network?" My network connection is fine, tested it on different wifi's and on mobile data. If i close the app and reenter it, i get the same moving out cutscene and cant do anything cause it freezes again.
Connection Type
Country
Additional feedback

List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) Galaxy s 5
OS Version 6.0.1.
Player ID: (Find your Player ID in Sims Mobile: https://help.ea.com/help/the-sims/the-sims-mobile/find-your-player-id-in-the-sims-mobile ) 1002954082058
Connection Type Mobile
Country
Additional feedback

Message 1 of 1 (158 Views)