Re: Gameplay freezes

by slthree

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Happened to me about 10 times, give or take.  That was disappointing for me to come here only to find that there is no fix 

I’m glad it happened when it did because I was about to spend big money on buying packs

I gave her 2K over $3000 buying packs for 2K18

I have the money and I have the time and had my game not frozen doing the Super Bowl EA would have a lot of my money right now

I’m going to request a refund on the $20 additional I paid to start my ultimate team

Message 11 of 15 (766 Views)

★★★ Newbie

0:57 left in the 3rd quarter and I get an offsides penalty and now I’m stuck watching the players standing in the huddle for eternity.  No way to move ahead outside of quitting the game.  This bug is pathetic.  One clue to this bug happening is that all replays at some point just stopped working, showing a blank field with bad camera angles.

Message 12 of 15 (735 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Yeah, it nrver happens to me during a reg. season or playoff game. Just in the super bowl. Very frustrating, has been happening to me since November. I mean... The Super bowl is the one game you have to or want to play the most right? Specially after you've "built your franchise". 

Message 13 of 15 (675 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I'm in the same boat with XBox except mine happens after I score my second try every time.  It doesn't matter what quarter or time or how many points the opposition have put up,just as soon as I score a second try.

It's quite disappointing as a game I love just suck you dry when this stuff happens.

Has there been anyone who's beaten this issue?

Message 14 of 15 (536 Views)

Community Manager

@Bally3737 

We can work with you on that. Have you tried these basic steps below? If you have the game installed on an external hard drive, make sure there aren't files on both the internal and external drive. That can cause some weird performance issues. If that's the case please delete all files and reinstall. If the external is not an official Xbox licensed version, it may not be compatible.

Xbox One:

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.
Blueberry.png
Message 15 of 15 (1,360 Views)