Product: Madden NFL 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Sniksder91
Date/time issue occurred 8.20.18
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? Solo Challenges
Summarize your bug While playing Superbowl in campaign mode, game freezes either 35-40 into gameplay or toward the end of third period. You have to close the game and start over only for the same thing to happen again and every time you continue to try to play this part of campaign mode.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Waste your time playing into the third period of the Superbowl in campaign mode.
What happens when the bug occurs? game freezes and there'snothing you can do except shut the game of and start over.
What do you expect to see? to be able to finish what is started and now some compensation for wasting my time trying to finish this campaign mode and not being able to.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. While playing Superbowl in campaign mode, game freezes either 35-40 into gameplay or toward the end of third period. You have to close the game and start over only for the same thing to happen again and every time you continue to try to play this part of campaign mode.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? Ps4
Enter RAM memory size in GB 1000 G

thegame just stupid. Not sure what else there is to provide.

Message 1 of 15 (3,321 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Gameplay freezes

Community Manager

@Bally3737 

We can work with you on that. Have you tried these basic steps below? If you have the game installed on an external hard drive, make sure there aren't files on both the internal and external drive. That can cause some weird performance issues. If that's the case please delete all files and reinstall. If the external is not an official Xbox licensed version, it may not be compatible.

Xbox One:

Power Cycle the Console

1. Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
  2. Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.

Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

1. Plug the console power cable back in.
  2. Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.

Clear Mac Address

1. Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.
Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 15 of 15 (1,361 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue did you figure out how to fix it 

Message 2 of 15 (3,225 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is BS it freezes every time.. Fix the game EA!!!!

Message 3 of 15 (3,214 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

[Removed - CM]

Message 4 of 15 (3,205 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This has happened every single time I try and complete the super bowl. I’ve tried it 6-7 times and the furtherst I’ve made it is 4th quarter and then the game freezes. 

So annoying and a huge waste of time

Message 5 of 15 (3,105 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same gotta fix they sht

Message 6 of 15 (3,000 Views)

★★ Novice

Why hasn't this been fixed yet? Maybe it's time to hire enough staff to put out a quality product.EA is generally hated by gamers for the half-baked trash they put out. Really what would it cost, .00001%of your profit margin to both get it right and to acknowledge the problem. #easux

Message 7 of 15 (2,965 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm having the problem as well on my xbox. Consistently happening for me in the second quarter of the Super Bowl solo challenge, I think all 3 or 4 instances thus far have come after scoring a touchdown. Generally it's within in the final two minutes of the quarter, this time there was like 3:30 left.

Message 8 of 15 (2,821 Views)

★★ Novice

15 patches and still no fix. Sorry EA to bug you, but really????

Message 9 of 15 (2,716 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Seriously about to be done if this doesn't get fixed soon. This is the basic campaign solo that came with the game and EA continues to focus on putting out new packs and consumables, but I can't finish the first bleeping one. Nice going guys. I have tried and been frozen out 14 of 14 times; conservatively about 5 hours of my life lost to this horse bleep.

Message 10 of 15 (2,634 Views)