Re: Gameplay balance issue

by Redeye013

Original Post

Gameplay balance issue

★ Novice

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) S9+
OS Version 8
What is your Player ID? Hawkeye
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug 2 issues. 1) poor network message; 2) player matchup balance. I'm going up, against way stronger opponents >60% of the time. I may quit soon because of it.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Battle
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Android Phone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) S9
OS Version 8
What is your Player ID? Hawkeye
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug 2 issues. 1) poor network message; 2) player matchup balance. I'm going up, against way stronger opponents >60% of the time. I may quit soon because of it.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Battle
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

Message 1 of 3 (370 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi @Redeye013,

1. For the "Poor Network" message, does that normally happen on WiFi, data, or both?

2. Making fair and balanced matches is something that we are working on. Once the Rivals Fairplay features are implemented, the matchmaker should create matches that are much more balanced. I understand that this does not fixed your immediate problem, but we are working on addressing this issue and getting these features into the game as soon as possible.

Message 2 of 3 (349 Views)

★ Novice

Hi EA_dance210,

How are you? I am fine. In answer to your question:

1) "Poor network" happens on both WiFi and data. This usually results in me losing the battle more than I can count. I just lost 2 rounds due to the connection issue before this reply. 

2) I understand this is something constantly being refined. Just getting frustrated when my lvl 6 guys are up against a lvl 8 unit and I'm like "???" and the player is only one or two levels below my level.

Thanks and have a great weekend. 

Message 3 of 3 (340 Views)