Re: Gameplay: Sim has a Disability

by crinrict

Original Post

Gameplay: Sim has a Disability

★★★ Newbie

This is a very strange bug but I am not sure what to do here. One of my Sims is now a teen and I'm not sure when this started because I didn't notice it when she was a child. She has her hand stuck in one position now. It looks like she is holding a cup to drink but there is no cup in her hand. Her arm is bent in that position as well and she walks around like this. It is very annoying because every task is done with one hand. She can't even go to sleep properly because her arm is stuck. She will get under the covers, and then sleep for a minute and get back up again, sleep for a minute and get back up again. I have found that she will stay down if she is napping, as long as she doesn't get under the covers. 

I have tried getting her to do other tasks to see if her hand will reset but no. I have even tried having her get another glass of milk to see if that would help and she just holds it with the other hand. If she must do something with both hands she will lower her arm and the item will disappear for a second and then her arm will go right back to the original position with her hand cupped.  

Closing the game and opening it again does not help.  It is frustrating because she can't seem to get enough sleep and it affects her mood and everything that she does because she gets so frustrated. I am just going to pretend that she has a disability at this point until the next patch. 

Message 1 of 2 (166 Views)

Re: Gameplay: Sim has a Disability

Hero

Did you try going traveling with her ? If that fails,move her out and back in via Manage world or try resetting her with resetsim firstname lastname.

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 2 (157 Views)