Re: Gamebreaking bug - never lose/ruin game by climbing out of map via glider bu

by Achexi

Original Post

Gamebreaking bug - never lose/ruin game by climbing out of map via glider bug

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number N/A
Enter RAM memory size in GB N/A
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Achexi
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? N/A
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? N/A
Where did the issue occur? In a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. N/A
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. N/A
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 1
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 21/02/19
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Ruin the game/never lose. Get on top of the map via abusing rocket gliding bug. Can run into the zone and outheal opponents so you can never lose. See video:
What should be happening instead? Should abide gravity and not climb out of map Standard smile
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? See video for repro. Holding Grenade key and looking up with mouse while in the glider landing animation allows you to fly high into the air. Going high enough (around 1000 altitude) throws you out of the glider state and lets you walk around on top of the map.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6WjnLQSeFQ

Message 1 of 3 (255 Views)

Re: Gamebreaking bug - never lose/ruin game by climbing out of map via glider bu

★ Novice
I posted a similar bug / exploit (use of this) and it got marked as spam.

https://youtu.be/f_1tVlzQd18?t=188

Hopefully yours keeps traction.
Message 2 of 3 (209 Views)

★ Novice
Yeah I'm not even sure if they read this forum, just thought I should report it rather than post on reddit.

I knew people were aware of the glider bug but doesn't seem like it's widespread that you can win every game by doing it. Hopefully they fix it before every match gets ruined by it.
Message 3 of 3 (198 Views)