Gamebreaking Health Bug

by DrRidiculouz

Original Post

Re: Gamebreaking Health Bug

★★★ Apprentice

If it wasn't for the fact Bioware destroyed my favorite franchise Mass Effect i'd quote Captain Kirrahe "Hold the Line!" for us dealing with all these bugs, except were getting shot in the back as it stands currently.

Message 51 of 193 (1,598 Views)

★★ Novice
Thank you @EA_Alexander - Just hope those in dev realize the entire release weekend would be ruined for us as our characters are basically broken at the moment until a fix is pushed. I know its hard to QA and push something on release day.. but our characters are broke Frown

Let us know if you find any work arounds in the mean time please Standard smile
Message 52 of 193 (1,785 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Tal Paleng (Anthem Lead Cinematics Animator) replied, he suggested i forward the URL to Ben Irving and Chad Robertson who both lead with the Anthem live service. I've now done this.

Dan

Message 53 of 193 (1,750 Views)

★★ Novice
Great, more eyes on this raises my hope of a hotfix here.
Message 54 of 193 (1,733 Views)

★★ Novice
Looks like they think this may be an intended change? Or they never play the game on GM levels? - https://www.reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGame/comments/atjevm/anthem_current_and_upcoming_changes_2222019/

Here I am with 5500 armor now - 4 bars of armor.. Getting carried by colossus friends in GM1. Colossus is the only reasonable choice at this point if they think this is okay.
Message 55 of 193 (1,659 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

No, I believe that the Community Manager is maybe giving inaccurate or unrelated responses on Reddit.  He/she said 200 armor was green pips and that it was recently changed so that 400 armor now grants 2 green pips.  I have masterwork components with 2800 armor, so with only one of those equipped I should have 14 pips?  Something is broken with components not contributing the amount of shield and armor that they should.

Message 56 of 193 (1,651 Views)

★★ Novice
I think that was just an example. He/She does not know the exact numbers I guess? As it stands 5500=4 pips? I should be more exact here but its 5493.

Overall point is me and my friends are all getting stomped now compared to before. GM1 feels like GM2. Something is not right and its beyond visual here.
Message 57 of 193 (1,640 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Just checking in because I was previously farming GM1 and can't even do Freeplay on Hard. CM said this is simply visual, but I'm getting one shot by wildlife on hard mode. I added up my armour and it was about 2100 - I have 3 pips of health. There is no way this is only visual, I know the game I've been playing all week. Even on Normal I am struggling to stay alive now where previously I was flying around like an invincible god helping my friend level.

It's been 3 days and to not even have acknowledgement of the issue is making me fed up.

Message 58 of 193 (1,634 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Right, even if it was an example, I should have exactly half the pips I had prior to the patch.  I have more like one fourth to one eighth of the pips that I had pre-patch.

Message 59 of 193 (1,633 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

I don’t think this is a “We changed amount of health in one pip thing so less pips” issue. Since I caught the Health Bug Plague I’ve gotten two masterwork components and together they gave me around +3200 shield and +3200 armor (don’t know exact values but they were both 4 times better than the components I had equipped ). My pips stayed the same, I still have 3 pips despite being around 440 power. 

Message 60 of 193 (1,618 Views)