Gamebreaking Health Bug

by DrRidiculouz

Original Post

Re: Gamebreaking Health Bug

★★ Novice

@EA_Alexander 

My armor jumps up and down from mission to mission. My normal armor is 80 armor bars, but it drops to 10 armor bars on most runs I've done today (contracts and freeplay). My last run just now I had 10 armor bars, the mission before that I had 80 armor bars. On 13 of the last 15 runs today I've had 10 armor bars, but it will from time to time give me my "real" armor. I'm making marginal changes in the forge, upgrading my build, so it is not connected to that. I have only noticed this issue today. I played a ton yesterday but did not notice the same problem. I've been playing both days with Storm and I'm currently power 470.

Message 41 of 193 (7,089 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I and a few others have now linked this to Reddit.

https://www.reddit.com/r/AnthemTheGame/comments/athm3a/anthem_serious_errors_highlighted_to_press_an...

Regards,

Dan

Message 42 of 193 (1,852 Views)

★ Novice

Just wanted to chime in and say I have this problem too. Both my ranger and Storm have been reduced to two health bars, which means they get shredded even in normal in two seconds. I've tried changing components, doing different load outs, logging in and out, nothing fixes it. My colossus is fine on the other hand. But since I mainly want to play m yranger and storm, I'm pretty much having to shelve the game for now since it's no fun getting two shot by everything.

Message 43 of 193 (1,839 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

@Louche696 

That 80 Armor bars is part of the Graphical Error, this is not the same bug that people are experiencing here, your Armor is likely not affected and your 10 Bars sounds about right for your gear level and chosen Javelin.

The bug here is people getting like 1 or 2 armor segments post patch and getting killed insanely fast even on lower difficulties, like me for instance where i have tested it and can get one hit by a Wolven without my shield.
There are two bug it seems the graphical one where the Armor/Health Segments Vary Wildly from mission to mission and this bug where your Armor/Health Basically goes back to Level 1 levels and doesn't scale up properly with gear/power anymore more thus making doing any relevant content almost impossible and certainly tedious at best.

Message 44 of 193 (1,836 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

New Nvidia driver 419.17 just in guys for your info! Notified and downloading via Geforce Experience though cant find it manually via their drivers site yet.

Message 45 of 193 (1,829 Views)

★★ Novice

Same with my Storm

445 Gear score

3200 Armor

6100 Shield

3 health bars when I had several before.

1 hit from just GM1 when I could previously take hits in GM2

My character is basically broken unless I get carried. Hopefully there is a hotfix for this soon before the weekend or else launch weekend is a complete bust for me and several others.

Message 46 of 193 (1,803 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

how did you get your exact armor, health values? Sorry no doubt a stupid question and should have seen this already.

Message 47 of 193 (1,798 Views)

★★ Novice

This antiquated UI forces you to break out the calculator and add these up manually :-p

Message 48 of 193 (1,795 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same here, Colossus just lvl 16: I had like 30 bars before the patch, like 10 after the patch.

I'm still able to do content on high difficulty right now but I don't know for how much I'll be able to survive^^'

Message 49 of 193 (1,790 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Thanks for the reply,

indeed another issue to add to the list. No doubt then that's an estimate and doesn't necessarily reflect any inscription bonuses or base value?

We really need a detailed stat summary like in AC:Odyssey, reflecting everything so we can truly customize our builds, as Bioware sold us.

Message 50 of 193 (1,788 Views)