Gamebreaking Health Bug

by DrRidiculouz

Original Post

Re: Gamebreaking Health Bug

★★★ Novice

Dude this game is an absolute JOKE. Have this bug where everyone's shields and health are basically non existent now making anything past normal almost impossible to complete. Even normal difficulty enemies are one shotting me in certain situations lol. Then there is ALSO this GAME BREAKING BUG that doesn't let you interact with anything including TEAMMATES. So you're already struggling with the health/shields bug but then on top of that you have to deal with not being able to revive teammates in game AND what makes this even worse is when you're down in game you cant open any menus or do literally ANYTHING so the only way to exit the mission/game is to hard close your game. I swear it feels like im playing Halo with all skulls on. This is honestly such a joke and i personally feel like ive wasted my money on this mess of a game. They need to reimburse us in some way for making this game so unplayable over the past WEEK. Absolutely unacceptable  

Message 11 of 193 (2,485 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Still no one has a temporary fix or something?. Havent been able to play for 2 days in a row now......

Message 12 of 193 (2,471 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Can't play today. First I've got epic module for storm. My HP bumped to two bars! Then I've farmed freeplay on normal and got four other new storm modules - got blue rarity javelin with 240 power. My HP lowered to 1 bar... Started tyrant mine on hard and... got downed by simplest scar in 3 seconds.
I am programmer and I can't imagine how devs should write the code to get that amount of obvious bugs. Do they have testers? Do that testers have their PC turned on? In normal company you are not allowed to take new task if previous has some higher than minor bugs. And game launches tonight... that is total failure, everyone will flee to Division 2.

Message 13 of 193 (2,460 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

There has been no official response or acknowledgement that I can find I can find, despite more and more people talking about it.

Message 14 of 193 (2,453 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

My javelins have like 2-3 health bars now at 400+ item level.  Prior to the patch they had significantly more shield and health.  I've tried multiple javelins, new loadouts, old loadouts, unequipping and reequipping, different difficulty levels, different game modes...no change. 

Message 15 of 193 (2,397 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Exactly same thing happened to me. The game its tottally unplayable right now.

Message 16 of 193 (2,385 Views)

★★★ Newbie
It's playable for me currently, with 3 bars on storm
Message 17 of 193 (2,380 Views)

★★★ Newbie
When I did have almost 14 bars
Message 18 of 193 (2,378 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

By playable I guess you mean you can play.  So can I, it's just not much fun with 2 health bars on 400+ storm.

Message 19 of 193 (2,371 Views)

★★★★ Guide

@DrRidiculouz wrote:

The game becomes impossible to play now at harder difficulties. I have tried repairing my game, switching javelins, and changing the components and nothing is working. In fact, the bug got worse during my troubleshooting. I used to have a shield and just the less health, but I lost my shield somewhere along the line.

I noticed it too. But then, I've seen this even pre-patch. Can it be that they are scaling back values to match with other squad mates ? Maybe scaling broke?! -Shrugs-

Message 20 of 193 (2,370 Views)