Re: Gamebreaking Health Bug

by CanadianCatalyst

Original Post

★★ Novice

Maybe the fact you are 400+ and still have armour inscriptions in the hundreds?  I'd say get some new inscriptions if possible as that may be the reason why.

Message 181 of 193 (893 Views)

★ Apprentice

My ranger is 487 I dont get 1 shotted on gm2 in a stronghold with 7 bars so idk what's happening to you. 

Message 182 of 193 (891 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

i have an interceptor that seems ok after making a new one, it managed to keep its armour and is usable in gm1  , all others have failed and are unusable with anywhere from 2 to 6 health bars that appear in a session - that also varies - i dont see the point in backing up the difficulty 500 power machines with masterwork and legendary gear dont have anything to collect on lower difficulties

Message 183 of 193 (833 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am having the same issue. Either 2 "Health" bars with shields, or all my health bars and no shields until I rejoin the game a few times with a friend on a private mission then it tends to be resolved. It could last the entire evening and never get fixed though.

Platform: Xbox One X.

Message 184 of 193 (768 Views)

★★ Novice

Had this happen a few times on the previous patch, only to happen 99% of the time on the current patch.

Also as of this patch, this is happening to all my Javelins, even if I create a new load out. I have only had one expedition where my main Intercepter's health and shields were functioning correctly. 

Platform: PS4 Pro

Message 185 of 193 (762 Views)

★★★ Novice
My bar seems normal. I'm 704 on my Ranger. Heart of Rage GM1 is too easy, GM2 a turret can hit me Once and I go from full shields and health, to dead.
Meanwhile my friend who is a 660 Ranger can take multiple hits.
Super, super, frustrating...

I'm trying to love this game BioWare/EA... It's almost like you're trying to make me NOT love it...
Message 186 of 193 (748 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I love this game in spite of it's flaws, but 4 weeks of this and still no fix?  ....  You got me this time EA.  In future I guess I'll wait until I can get your titles used for cheap and maybe by then they'll actually be ready to play.

Message 187 of 193 (732 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I believe this is related to the health/burn to death bug i posted. I have tested this issue and confirmed it has to do with some kind of protection barriers not loading in for some players when you do any mission or freeplay. Read my post if u want to know more and plz upvote for the devs to see. It honestly looks like they are trying to keep it unnoticed.
Message 188 of 193 (716 Views)

Why is this not fixed yet?! How hard can it be?! Can’t stand playing this game at the minute and had defended it for so long

Message 189 of 193 (700 Views)

★★ Novice

I still don't grasp the logic behind fixing loot problems, but a bug that makes the game close to impossible to play is left aside and ignored. What use is all the adjustments and fixes worth to players like us that can't play GM1, 2 or 3 because a bug that doesn't get fix prevents us from playing. Do we have to keep on getting players to stop playing the game before this gets looked at? All your patches has no use for us Bioware if you cant fix a problem that prevents us from playing. What's the use of having power level of 725+ and all master gear and you can't even play GM1 coz you die every 2 seconds? Dam sometimes just landing I die Frown

Message 190 of 193 (688 Views)