Re: Gamebreaking Health Bug

by kawasakizedhed

Original Post

★★ Novice

Having the same issue on my storm on an Xbox one x.  It’s hard to,play strongholds on hard when I have an 1/8 the heath and shields I should

Message 161 of 193 (1,917 Views)

★ Novice

So uh the health bars and component system definitely needs work as it feels incredibly bugged.

However I experienced something completely different to the normal health bar bug today whilst also effectively having no longer felt the effects of my gear and took more damage. 

If u look closely at the health bar you'll notice the bar isn't even displaying correctly.

Message 162 of 193 (1,914 Views)

★★ Novice

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? Yes
What type of Expedition were you on when the issue occurred? Mission
What was the name of the Mission / Contract / Stronghold you were on? All expeditions. All difficulties. All javs.
What was your chosen difficulty level? Grandmaster 1
What Javelin were you using when the issue occurred? Interceptor
What was your Expedition team makeup? Mix of the above
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. In a mission.
When did this happen? Since launch.
Summarize your bug Upon entering any mission type I notice my health rarely changes, equip new gear nothing. It seems to me components armor and shield reinforcements do not effect javs at all. My health increased one bar as my power lvl went up, and I know inscriptions help as well. Very rarely I load into a mission with my full health and I can see a huge difference is how quick I go down.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'll submit pictures. Maybe try a high lvl build track health amount if possible on your end. I don't know the code behind your health and scaling system.
What happens when the bug occurs? Getting one shotted a lot as a 410+ jav
What should be happening instead? As an interceptor maybe get 3 or 4 shotted

Message 163 of 193 (1,914 Views)

★ Apprentice

I had 165 health bars during a gm1 legendary contract with a 461 interceptor running armor and shield epic consumables. Just before this running the exact same build and consumables on a gm1 tyrant mine I had 12 health bars.

Message 164 of 193 (1,883 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same thing on XB1X. It's making it unplayable. Spongebob has less holes than I do now.

Message 165 of 193 (1,880 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

This post was a week ago and the issues still persist... imagine if we held our breath waiting for this to be fixed... or worse stopped playing come on guys pull your fingers out... 

Message 166 of 193 (1,848 Views)

★ Novice

Still an issue two weeks later.  Why is this not a top priority and fixed?

Message 167 of 193 (1,837 Views)

★★★ Novice

This may be coincidence, but did anyone experience this before their Jav was rare? I didn't really notice this till the past week and the primary diff was the patch and my Jav is now rare quality. Trying to troubleshoot since neither EA nor BioWare seems to be able to do their job. I mean this is the EA we have all come to know and hate.

Is it possible to get a refund? I mean if I goto a store and get a toaster and it's broke they refund your money.

Message 168 of 193 (1,809 Views)

★★★★ Novice
all my javs were at rare or better rarity before the day one patch dropped, every difficulty above normal got it's damage out cranked to high hell. but normal had all it's enemies weapons replaced with spitballs.
Message 169 of 193 (1,799 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same problem.

I'm level 30 all suits are rated rare or better.

My Colossus works fine 90% for the time. some times has a bit less health than it should other times has way more.

Interceptor seems to randomly change between correct health and just base health.

Store and Ranger are stuck on base health and are unplayable.

Javelin unlocked in order Colossus > Interceptor > Storm > Ranger.

This needs to be fixed ASAP as it means 3/4 of the Javelins are useless.

Message 170 of 193 (1,659 Views)