Re: Gamebreaking Health Bug

by OmniAlmighty

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice
Finished main quest line today. Was doing last five mission solo on hard (29 lvl). Had 4, 5 and 20 health pips. But there was no real difference in incoming damage. All passive components was the same.

So I assume that one bug is just wrong number of pips but with same amount of number health and other one is how much damage you take in various groups.

P.S. Division 2 is meh. Cardboard enemies, shooting gallery combat, helpless bosses, NPC dummies, hackneyed quests and dialogues that make you sick like in dozens of other "bandits hurts civilians" games. But tons of content and no bugs.
Message 151 of 193 (1,101 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have a similar issue. No matter my build, I only have two health pips on my Storm. Guess I won't be playing Storm anymore.
Message 152 of 193 (1,095 Views)

★ Novice

I have had the same problem I was playing with my storm running  tyrant mine  Last night on grand master 1 I got a one hit shot from a sniper changed all my things to my health and  shield  Power up and it still happened. It’s crazy that I go down like that 

Message 153 of 193 (1,085 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice
  • So, I have done a lot of experimenting on what effects your health and why it fluctuates. 

1. Strongholds on a 490 storm I have 7 bars with an epic armor consumable.

2. Same exact build in free play or a contract I have 68 health pips.

3. Even with 7 health bars I feel just as tanky as 68.

4. When I change components sometime it glitches and i only get the base amount of health a shield. This is before components are taken into account.

5. The glitch doesnt always effect health it can effect shield as well and sometime both.

6. Epic consumables seem to lower the chance of the glitch occurring.

Message 154 of 193 (1,052 Views)

★★★★ Novice
It’s been a week and still no fix? I deserve some compensation ffs.
Message 155 of 193 (973 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

Yeah, wait 'till you have the really fun ones where you have like 50+ bars of Armor on your Interceptor and you're virtually invincible, going toe-to-toe with Legendary mobs and face tanking them.  It merely tickles.  LOL.

Message 156 of 193 (968 Views)

★★ Novice

Yeah, what a waste. They're never going to fix it or anything. :eyeroll:

Message 157 of 193 (959 Views)

★★ Apprentice

this is EXACTLY my problem. though it happens in the strongholds too for me. I have to leave the lobby repeatedly to get the right amount of health interceptor 3 bars.pnginterceptor 27 bars.png

same interceptor. same gear same everything, different lobby.

Message 158 of 193 (954 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

That's weird...  Purely guessing here based on your screen shot, but I wonder if there's a bug where something "tricks" the game into thinking the Shield and Armor stats are one (Armor) instead of differentiating between the two.  I.e., all of your shield HP gets lumped together with Armor, giving you an obscene amount of Armor.  Any Shield or Armor bonuses from items, gear, or components gets multiplied after (i.e., "+35% Shield").

Message 159 of 193 (946 Views)

★★ Apprentice
I thought the bars had to do with scaling in different difficulties or different party average lvl.
If that is a bug then its a damn priority I hope ! They gotta let us know !
Message 160 of 193 (935 Views)