Re: Gamebreaking Health Bug

by FreezeMasterX

Original Post

★ Apprentice

There have been no Major updates just minor ones... Some bugs take time to track down and fix.

@ChubbMcTubbs wrote:

SO umm 2 major updates and the health/shield glitch STILL hasnt been dealt with. GG im done wit hthis game lol

Message 141 of 193 (1,267 Views)

★★ Novice

To everyone that says EA has not responded or made an attempt to inform us on this bug, they have in this exact forum post. Yes it would be nice on an update/ETA, but to downright say they haven’t said anything is wrong.

to everyone that says they are quitting the game because of this bug, your probably going to revisit the game sometime in the future so your not fooling anybody. Again this is EA and BioWare, try not to act suprised a game comes out full of bugs like this.

I main a storm, and yes it can be un-playable at times or embarrassing going down as much when the bug hits, but I have been playing GM 1 tyrant mine and contracts and have been completing them. As far as I know, the endgame IS playable with this bug still around. BUT positive/negatives aside, this is a great game with some great potential ONCE they fix the bugs and add more content to enjoy. AGAIN, yes there are a lot of bugs, but if you don’t understand “coding” yoir in the wrong place to complain. They failed at testing the game, atleast give them some time to realize that and fix this soon to be fun game.

Message 142 of 193 (1,258 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

I dig in more to this problem last night. Here are the things that i found;

1- I started a Stronghold mission (GM1), i checked the level of the party members, there is only 1 person under 30. I had 6 HP Bars on my Storm.

2- I started another Stronghold Mission (GM1), this time all party members are 30 level , i had 10 HP Bars

3- Another Stronghold Mission (GM1) , all members 30 level i had 20 HP Bars

I think this HP variation related to 2 things;

a) Level of the Party, if even one member under 30, HP Bar amount droping.

b) Power Level of the Party, if Power Level of the Javelins are High, you get more HP Bars.

So, the game adjusting the HP Bars by looking to the lowest Javelin, but the game doesnt considering the difficulty level, its droping the HP and the Durability of the Javelins, but not adjusting the NPC Damage and HP according to this.

At this point until they fix this bad coding, i suggest try to party with people who have higher Level (30) and Higher Power Level (450+).

Edit: i forget to write the damage i take with the HP Bar changes;

- When i partied with High Level Players (30) and High Power Level Players (450+) , i didnt loose a single HP Bar in all Stronghold Missions (GM1) and none of the members died.

- When i partied with under 30 level Player (there was only 1) , i Had 6 HP Bar and including me and all the party members died several times, i mean with 1 shot from snipers, 2 shot from Red HP mobs, elites.

Message 143 of 193 (1,230 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
So solo play is the answer right now? Ok, ok. Too bad freeplay can not be soloed. And I don't know why - you are doing things solo in there anyway if others are randoms. At least restarting it till you get enough heath is a slow and painful but still workaround, I guess.
Message 144 of 193 (1,221 Views)

★★★★ Novice
"So solo play is the answer right now? Ok, ok. Too bad freeplay can not be soloed. And I don't know why - you are doing things solo in there anyway if others are randoms. At least restarting it till you get enough heath is a slow and painful but still workaround, I guess."

I suggest make friends ingame and do these activities with them.Restarting is more painfull because of;

1) Loading screen times, you probably spent 15 min on loading screens.

2) its unfair for the people who joined the session
Message 145 of 193 (1,213 Views)

★ Apprentice
Delete the Anthem settings folder. Helped my friend yesterday.
Message 146 of 193 (1,210 Views)

★★★★ Novice
"Delete the Anthem settings folder. Helped my friend yesterday"

- Have your friend tested this change on multiple missions with different players? or just one mission.

- Has his HP Bars stay same in all sessions?
Message 147 of 193 (1,206 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Its been happening on my version for PS4 as well. I have to dodge and pray if i want to play interceptor, and im just lucky my colossus isnt a squishy mess yet.

Message 148 of 193 (1,202 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Will try it after Division 2 open beta test o)
Message 149 of 193 (1,168 Views)

★★ Novice

As far as I can tell, there will be some games where your armor has a lot of health bars and some games where you have 3-5. Sometimes I take damage the way I’m suppose to and other times a normal red health bared enemy can take me down. No matter how many armor segments I have. The only work around for me is to use components that biff shield and armor and go from there. I’m on Xbox and quitting game and joining back doesn’t help any.

Message 150 of 193 (1,058 Views)