★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Squadrons
Platform:Epic-PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? -IceEEXY
Are you playing in VR? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Other
Please explain 'Other' Starts upon boot up of the game
What were you doing when the bug occurred? Step by Step detail is helpful. Nothing, just waiting for the game to start
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Issue occurs when the game is started
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) Every time the game is started
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Can't play
What happens when the bug occurs? PC starts up from cold boot, game is started by clicking on the desktop icon, Epic and Origin starts up, game starts up, screen goes dark as the game loads, then the game is minimised and I'm back on desktop. If I click on the taskbar section to bring up the game again, it goes back to fullscreen for about 5 seconds, then the game is minimised again. I can do this over and over and over and over. When the game is up, I can hear sounds and maybe see some video, but then the game minimises again and I'm back on desktop.
What do you expect to see? Game stays up.
Which ship were you playing? If not applicable, just answer "no" or "none." none
What components were you using? none
Which customizations (if any) were you using? none

I have 3 screens set up in Surround format then I have 2 other screens. When making one of the smaller screens the main screen, SWS will run and stay up. When making the Surround setup the main screen, SWS will run but will keep minimising to desktop every 5 seconds or so. The game is running as I can hear the sound effects, it just minimises itself over and over and over. I tried reinstalling the game to no effect. What's going on here?

System is Win10Pro and meets game requirements. nVidia driver is v457.09 released 10/29/2020.

Surround setup is composed of 3x 1080p screens for a bezel-corrected resolution of 5920x1080

Extra screens are 2x 1080p touchscreens

Message 1 of 1 (120 Views)