Game will not load any longer

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Apple iPad
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Ipad Air
OS Version 14.6
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 948-696-986
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Game will not load. I get a prompt suggesting there is a "new client" which takes me to the app store. There it does not say "Update" but simply "Open" and when I click "Open" it returns me to a screen saying "Confirm account switch" or similar. I click that then it just hangs on the load screen forever.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Japan

Game will not load. I get a prompt suggesting there is a "new client" which takes me to the app store. There it does not say "Update" but simply "Open" and when I click "Open" it returns me to a screen saying "Confirm account switch" or similar. I click that then it just hangs on the load screen forever.

Message 1 of 11 (808 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game will not load any longer

★★★ Novice

@EA_UltraSlide Whatever update occurred yesterday has solved the problem and I can now log in in English.

View in thread

Message 11 of 11 (695 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@famaooga私も似た状況です、Confirm account switchは出てこなくて、そのままロード画面でフリーズしてます。。ログインできません。。

I have the similar problem. I have already done the latest update(0.24.0) but the game still requires update and can’t log in.
https://youtu.be/S_kzOUxUSwA

Message 2 of 11 (775 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @famaooga 

We have checked your account and can see that you have gotten into the game and played since posting. Is this still an issue for you?

Hi @princecasals 

Is this still an issue for you? Can you provide your ally code?

Message 3 of 11 (749 Views)

★★★ Novice

If you have seen I logged in, you will also notice I logged in in Japanese, French, and German, because these are the only languages I can play in. WHen I try to log in in English the same problem occurs as above.

Message 4 of 11 (738 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @famaooga 

Can you please try clearing your game cache and if it still isn't working for you, attempt a fresh install of the game?

Message 5 of 11 (726 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_UltraSlide Hi, thx for reply.
I have 2 accounts, one is 964121677, another is 749746582. Yesterday I changed my iPhone’s language setting from English to Japanese and that solved the login issue.
Message 6 of 11 (705 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@EA_UltraSlide  I am on an iPad, as far as I know there is no way to clear a game cache. 

You suggest a fresh install of the game--I had to do this once when I changed iPads. So you mean I have to go through all the introductory quests again (because they will be wiped) including all the wait for energy refreshes?

Message 7 of 11 (682 Views)

★★★ Novice
@princecasals Wait could you then login in English? As I wrote above I can play in various languages besides the default English, but I am not a proficient reader of these languages. Any time I switch back to English, I get the same problem.
Message 8 of 11 (679 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_UltraSlide Any updates on this? I see other threads on the same topic. Thanks.

Message 9 of 11 (627 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_UltraSlide Hello? I am still having to login in French/Japanese/anything besides English and it really is annoying. Anything?

Message 10 of 11 (597 Views)