by crinrict

Original Post

Game will not fast forward

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:PC
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1.88.228.1020
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play game and try to fast forward to the fastest speed setting and it just automatically goes back to real time on its own.
What happens when the bug occurs? When I try to fast forward it just automatically reverts back to normal speed. Will not let me fast forward at all, even when sims are sleeping.
What do you expect to see? To be able to fast forward the game like normal.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? No

I was playing the game for about 3 hours earlier and then all of a sudden I stopped being able to fast forward time at all. There is nothing unusual I did, just tried to have my sims go to sleep and now the game will only play in normal time.

Message 1 of 4 (926 Views)

Re: Game will not fast forward

Hero
@aytaytay21 Have you tried repairing your game ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (896 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes, I repaired the game through origin twice and also checked to make sure that the game was up to date. 

Message 3 of 4 (875 Views)

Hero
@aytaytay21 If you start a new save for testing (to see if it's save related), does the same issue occur ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (870 Views)