Re: I can't enter my game due to treasure pack.

by Reaper12275

Original Post

Re: Stucked at the treasure packed

★★★ Newbie

Yup same. I tried relogging, restarting steam, waiting a bit (15 or so minutes), and restarting my computer and nothing worked. apex.png

Message 71 of 127 (406 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@EA_David It is Tuesday 11/17/2020 11:03 p.m. mountain time and i am not even able to enter the game without this issue

I have restarted the game 3 times and went as far as closing the game as well as origin with task manager with no luck.

i did a full shut down and waited a few minutes before turning on my pc, tried to load the game once again and i am still stuck not even able to make it to the

homepage without being blocked by the "you've received a treasure pack" screen, no matter how many times I press it A or B on my controller or pressing SPACE BAR or ESC

nothing lets me access my account to play whatsoever. I need this to be fixed so i can enter and play the game at all. That or my account needs to be unstuck or reset in some fashion.

Message 72 of 127 (427 Views)

Re: Game stuck in Treasure Pack screen

★★★ Newbie

Did you figure it out?

Message 73 of 127 (764 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I got mine unstuck by going to manage game.... Deleting all saved data and game restarted, sent me back to treasure screen but I was able to move to the next screen and back to lobby... Good luck

Message 74 of 127 (763 Views)

Re: Stucked at the treasure packed

★★★ Novice

I was able to work around the Treasure Pack screen lock.  If you close out the game ALT-F4; and restart, on restart-select a different game server.  This worked for me. 

Message 75 of 127 (383 Views)

★★★ Newbie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tCxJdtFuDY

fixed for pc users...if you on console go to website in video for solution

Message 76 of 127 (407 Views)

★★★ Newbie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tCxJdtFuDY this worked for me will work for you easy
Message 77 of 127 (462 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Message 78 of 127 (462 Views)

★ Novice

Same thing! Please FIX THIS!

Message 79 of 127 (731 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@EA_David It just happened for me. I collected treasure pack in ranked and when back in lobby. I had the same issue I couldnt go back to the lobby to play another ranked game.

UPDATED: I just got disconnected due to inactivity. Rejoined and msg did come up again but i passed this time....

Message 80 of 127 (434 Views)