Re: Game still freezes once a day

by marcusopus

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Now it appends to me every GAC during ships! Usually I can manage, but today it cost me the victory 

Screenshot_20200502-081545.jpg
Message 41 of 50 (635 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Unfortunately nowadays is getting more often, starting to get about 2 to 3 freezes a day. Something changed the game stability.

And it seems, watching new posts all around, that some new bugs ware introduced in ships. Also getting regular freezes, while none was reported before. 

Message 42 of 50 (583 Views)

★ Apprentice

same here.  mine is the worst in GAC.  I have lost many matches because of this game freezing on me.  I feel your pain and lack of response on EA's part. I just don't care about GAC anymore and am really losing interest in the game in general because it seems like they just don't care.

Message 43 of 50 (530 Views)

★ Apprentice
@GladOS-013 um I also made the same posts and got warned about doing it. many people are just fed up with the lack of response.
Message 44 of 50 (527 Views)

[ Edited ]

@marcusopus I'm sorry I don't know what you're referencing. Can you provide a little more context for your reply? This is an old thread, and I had several responses from months ago. 

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

@marcusopus and @GladOS-013, if I understood well last information provided by cg_tophat, the issues we are experiencing are being handled, you may check this post :

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/229551/road-ahead-construction-delays

In the meantime @marcusopus, before starting a ga/tw, close all apps from you phone to free all possible used ram. And do first all battles that have plenty of buffs/de buffs, but after doing an arena and or ship battle

FYI, I got a freeze during my ga on my side today too... Even after doing all to assure I would free some RAM. But the only thing we can do is complain. And sincerely at this point they are well aware and I think will be a matter of time.

FYI2 this post also prevents spamming with new posts if everyone post here instead of creating a new one. Most freezes are related in my opinion. 

Screenshot_20200525-093740.jpg
Message 46 of 50 (469 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Yep with audio on it sounds like a buzzing high pitch noise. I call it the "sound of death"

As soon as I hear that noise i know the crash is incoming and it has ruined two gac matches now. Cg sort out your game... it's your fault and not the users.. I only run the app and have reinstalled and cleared caches and data etc and using a stable internet connection.

Btw using samsing android on a 1 year old phone. Nobody is going to factory reset their phone and lose all their data. When it's clearing a internal game issue not an end user.

Message 47 of 50 (432 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

This new bug introduced in the ships fight is very annoying! 

I don't bother when it appends in arena, but it's very bad during GAC or TB! 

This time was TB

It's always during hyenas special attack 

Screenshot_20200605-211408.jpg
Message 48 of 50 (361 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Here goes my latest freeze... My usual measures didn't work this time... 

Cost my final, very frustrating 

Screenshot_20200706-073533.jpg
Message 49 of 50 (304 Views)

Re: Game Froze During GAC Match

★ Novice

Just happened to me in the middle of my GAC.

Attached a screenshot of the hang.

Ally code: 913-197-273

Screenshot_20200706-184242_Heroes.jpg
Message 50 of 50 (289 Views)