Re: Game still freezes once a day

by faferva

Original Post

★★★ Apprentice

Second freeze of the day, nothing on background. 

Screenshot_20200210-113308.jpg
Message 21 of 50 (594 Views)

★ Novice

once again today, that's 4 times in 4 days !
please do something !!!

Screenshot_20200211-122838.jpg
Message 22 of 50 (568 Views)

★★★ Novice

I assume that before the freeze it starts to get slower and slower in its animations?

It looks like the "out of memory" I also reported. Which makes it hard for the ppl to "reproduce" as they have blank mobiles with nothing on them but the game, so they have less consumptions that they cope with ... so it's not real life test environments unfortunately. :/

Due to those uncontrollable freezes it's hard to trust the game especially for important fights, as - when the system locks down - your crew is burned ...

Message 23 of 50 (554 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

I didn't notice any slowdown before the freeze, just the freeze itself, plus I have a phone with 8 Gb of ram so I think I have enough to run this game, that's why I also think the dev team should test under real conditions, i.e. with used phones and 'lots' of applications.
Please CG and EA, solve this quickly ....

Message 24 of 50 (533 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

How many are playing with audio on?  If so, do you hear any sound distortion before going into combat or, if not in combat, prior to the freeze. 
If you are not playing with audio on, can you turn it on and listen for any potential audio distortion, particularly when switching screens like going from TW to the home screen.
Someone else on reddit mentioned that they tracked their freezes down to audio issues and as long as they entered combat without the audio issues, they were fine.  If they started hearing anything funny while switching modes, they would restart immediately before attempting combat.

Message 25 of 50 (488 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Got a freeze yesterday during chat, and one today during Fleet battle. 

The way I do, before a big battle, I close all the apps, and then open this one. The game gets slower, but it will have enough memory to recover. 

My phone has 6Gb of ram, and I don't have anything else heavy besides this game.

The freezes for me now comes more randomly if I don't close everything and restart the app. 

Hope it helps you guys, in the meantime, feel free to post here every time you get a freeze. 

It can append to all, since I believe is a problem of memory management. 

Message 26 of 50 (456 Views)

★★★ Novice

My phone has also 8 GB ram and I suffer regular freezes. Today it cost me a top 100 rank.

Maybe it has something to do with Google sign out and sign in with another account on the same device. 

Screenshot_20200221-163541.png
Message 27 of 50 (413 Views)

★ Apprentice

For me, i can reproduce it, other than random freezes.

Logout, Login, Logout, Login, Logout -> Freeze.

Message 28 of 50 (388 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Today it froze during chat... Got through the hole HAAT, but at the end froze during my guild chat. Crazy

Message 29 of 50 (369 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Today's freeze... 

Screenshot_20200224-091050.jpg
Message 30 of 50 (351 Views)