Original Post

Game stealing my sigils

★★★★ Novice

Product: Anthem
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
Please select your region North America
Were you on an Expedition when the issue occurred? No
Where did this issue occur? Please include menu name or in game location. Mission load
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm)
Summarize your bug Normal loading lag/boot. Sigils gone upon return.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Equip sigils and load. If you get a lag/boot HUZZAH! If not, repeat until you get one. Stability is better, but it still happens often.
What happens when the bug occurs? I’m out 15 epic embers. Adds up to having to do trash runs just for salvage.
What should be happening instead? Sigils or embers returned after failed load.

It’s not game wrecking bad. Just super annoying to have to farm stuff I’ve already had. Almost as annoying when I sigil up and join a match at the end. Like can’t even move before expedition completion. (Ok not so bad when it’s for a mission or daily, but when I’m there for loot...) There should be some sort of timer before it actually removes them from your inventory. That way if you load in only to leave, like when you notice your javelin is default colors (I don’t even bother moving when I see that), you’re not out resources due to stability or matchmaking snafu. 

Message 1 of 1 (27 Views)

fifa-18-promo-circle

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

all-ea-help-promo

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View More on EA Help