Game slows down and freezes after 1 or 2 battles

★ Apprentice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Zenphone 3
OS Version 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 695945149
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Game slows down and freezes after 1 or 2 battles
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? fight 2 or 3 battles
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region South America
Country Brasil

Game slows down and freezes after 1 or 2 battles

Message 1 of 5 (455 Views)

Re: Game slows down and freezes after 1 or 2 battles

★★★ Apprentice
@fusionmazza I'm having this problem as well. Sadly they don't seem inclined to acknowledge this issue is happening, much less to fix it.
Message 2 of 5 (367 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi @fusionmazza 

Do you have a rough estimate on when this last happened to you?

Next time you experience a slow down, can you take note of the time and record a video if it is possible for you to do so.

We have checked the logs available to us for the last few days and do not see anything out of the ordinary.

Message 3 of 5 (286 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have the same problem, i post some screens that show the bug, i gave you the time and day and you have never answer about that....

Message 4 of 5 (232 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Good news!

I think, I have found the problem's source. (I had very-very similar problems.) I use Google Play, and my phone updated that as well.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.google.android.play.games

I was investigating SWgoH's lagging and freezing up for me as well, and when I turned off this app's one setting called "Automatic logging into supported games..." (Sorry, I have a Hungarian version, so it's something like that.) the freezes completely stopped!!! The lagging are less frequent as well, tho, still remaining, but not like after 5 minutes of play, but like 30 mins-1 hourly, which is much more tolerable.

If you use the same app, just turn that setting off, and hopefully your gaming experience will once again turn better! I sure hope, this was the cause of the problem, and that I managed to nail the source of the problem...for CG too! Seems like this software tries to log into games (as the setting/feature says it tries to help with), but multiple play store accounts causing problems with it, with trying to force both (or more) account into the game. Strangely, other games have no problems, so it's still a problem on both this app, as well as from CG's part too!!!

Please try this method and tell us, if things got better! I sure hope so!!! May the (Dark Side of the) Force be with You all! >:3

Message 5 of 5 (137 Views)