Re: Game score not correct for total game

by Smokem32

Original Post

Game score not correct for total game

★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars Battlefront II
Platform:PC
What is your issue related to? General
Summarize your bug Not getting the correct amount of battle points at end of match that is recorded in game.
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? scoobyhut
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 12/05/2017
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 3:26 pm
In what game mode did the bug occur? Galactic Assault
What is your time zone? PNT (MST) - GMT - 7:00
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? This is happening every once in awhile, I'll get a good score in the game and when the game ends I see lot's of kills, assists.... but low score? lower then one of my lives. I'll try and get a screen shoot or record it when it happens.
What happens when the bug occurs? It seems that the score is given from the last life
What do you expect to see? Over 10k for one life plus the other lives, but end game I don't even come close to a total I should have.
Please select your region North America
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia 1080

I've tried to submit the picture... But, I keep getting errors.

Message 1 of 2 (215 Views)

Re: Game score not correct for total game

[ Edited ]
★★★ Apprentice

Don't mean to bug, but I just have to voice that since I started on BF2 it seems like galactic assault scores are really strange in how they accumulate.  I tend to mix doing the mission and straight up killing other people, and I've never done well unless everyone else was a newb... however if you get in a starfighter during a galactic assault and kill a few enemy ships, your score will skyrocket.  I've gotten first place just in a starfighter over people that got more than 80 kills on the ground.  Sometimes I'll get way more kills on the ground than others but they somehow trump me in points because they made more progress on the objective, (although your situation could involve a bug if it's significantly skewed).

Getting to the point:  I feel there is more score to gain through completing the mission than killing enemies.  I can't say I've had the same experience on my last life, it adds everything.  Factoring assists vs kills vs deaths and I really haven't noticed my score being too high or low.  I'd love to see some screen shots if the site lets you at some point.

Message 2 of 2 (201 Views)