Game reverted back to last played save after entering CAS

by CARR1EF1SHER

Original Post

Game reverted back to last played save after entering CAS

★ Apprentice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
What is your current game version number? 1.49.38.2300
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? All of them
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play an existing save, age a baby up to a toddler, select "Change Sim" on mirror.
What happens when the bug occurs? I was playing an existing save for several hours. Baby aged up to toddler, had Mom go to bathroom mirror to "Change Sim". Once CAS loaded, the toddler was a baby in the lineup of the family. I exited CAS to find the game had reverted back to the exact place I had begun playing hours ago. Grandma is now in the bathroom because she was updating the shower, laundry room I had changed into a Butlers room is back to being a laundry room, toddler is back to being baby in a crib.
What do you expect to see? CAS to load properly, the toddler stay a toddler, and any changes/progress I'd made while playing for several hours to not be erased.
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? On console - never used.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. I bought and downloaded the new Blooming Kit at release and did the update that was released prior to that.

I was playing an existing save for several hours. Baby aged up to toddler, had Mom go to bathroom mirror to "Change Sim". Once CAS loaded, the toddler was a baby in the lineup of the family. I exited CAS to find the game had reverted back to the exact place I had begun playing hours ago. Grandma is now in the bathroom because she was updating the shower, laundry room I had changed into a Butlers room is back to being a laundry room, toddler is back to being baby in a crib.

Message 1 of 1 (565 Views)