Re: Game reset to level 1 from level 43

by SalixCat

Original Post

Game reset to level 1 from level 43

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

Product: The Sims Mobile
Platform:Apple iPhone
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPhone 12, iPad air
OS Version 14.4.2, 12.4.4
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? If I give my player ID.
What do you expect to see? To get my progress back to what it was.
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Bangladesh

I was logged in with game centre on my iPhone on sims mobile when I decided to play on my iPad. I installed it there and the option to load previously saved progress appeared for a few seconds but before I could select anything, the game automatically started from level 1. Then it stopped and said that I was logged in to another device. So, I opened the game on my phone and it reset automatically to level 1 from level 43. I spent real money behind this game.
-Everything is gone except for my friend list and the parties I was attending.

- I can’t see my sim’s body. Only the head.

- It shows I collected 0/78 prizes on the sweet treat showdown though I collected 30/78. Am I going to get those back?!

- Some items from the event are there in my recent from the furniture option but the items that I was using in my house are gone with my house.

- Square and T shaped rooms are there that I bought but property is gone.

- 3rd sim slot that I unlocked is there but the sims aren’t.

I attached screenshots. Please, help me. I spent money and this is making me really sad. Player ID: 1004055109669

Message 1 of 4 (587 Views)
Highlighted

Hero

@FAizaTaf 

Unfortunately this is an issue that we can't help you fix from the forums.

Please follow these directives:

• You should send in a Help Ticket from your in-game account. Advisors need mobile players to do this because in-game mobile tickets bring through needed details. Contacting by any other method will only delay support and you'll be asked to go back and send in an in-game help ticket. Also worth noting that sending in help tickets from the mobile in-game account ensures the tickets go through to the mobile advisors directly who'll be far more informed.
    • If you have issues accessing your game, there is an alternative for you. Make sure to provide your Player ID when explaining your problem, will make things faster!
    • Have valid proof of purchase available for advisors. Purchases on mobile aren't made on Origin aka EA's tool, they are made on either Google Play or iTunes so in order for support to confirm that there was a payment made they will need valid proof of purchase. Once they verified the purchase they can check if the content is on the account,. If it's not the advisors will take it from there.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 2 of 4 (539 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

@SalixCat Thank you for replying. I submitted a case. It’s in progress right now. I replied to the email yesterday with the necessary information. Haven’t heard back yet. Still waiting.

Message 3 of 4 (504 Views)

Hero
@FAizaTaf Keep waiting and be patient. These things can take time.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

No trabajo en EA.    

Message 4 of 4 (491 Views)