Re: Sims Mobile asks for update but there isn't one.

by 1005628005838

Original Post

Game requiring Update already done

★★ Apprentice

I have all apps set to update automatically, including the Sims. I open the game and a dialogue box appears saying to update. My app store says it’s already done, plus it went through the process of downloading and updating when I opened the game. Also, the dialogue box opens a Sims/EA website when I click update. Anyone else have this happen?

Message 1 of 8 (605 Views)

Re: Game requiring Update already done

★★★★★ Newbie
I was looking for this exact thing just now I got on saw the update pop up got sent to the site so I went to the App Store to download it and with the slow in game loading finished the pop up was there again I would really like to get into the game with this treasure hunt I would like to actually get everything done this time
Message 2 of 8 (587 Views)

Hero

@T21GymnastMom29 @CheshireKatt22 

Hi, are you playing with ios or android? And which version of the game you have now, there’s been 2 updates this week.

Since the first update (version 39.0.1) of this week had issues, TSM got a second update (version 39.0.2).

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Message 3 of 8 (540 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@Ilois4 I have iOS. I had what I thought was the current update on the game cuz I had just updated it and it always does the current update version I had also checked after updating it if there was still an update but it just had “open” on the button instead of update. I just checked and it says update again so it must’ve finally went through for doing the new version (39.0.2) and it works now yay
Message 4 of 8 (523 Views)

Hero

@CheshireKatt22 

Good to hear, you got your game working now. 👍

Unfortunately there still might be the issue of Parkside Cafe resetting (Cafe decor items + career items in cafe missing), so in case you notice that in your game, instructions are here.

Message 5 of 8 (513 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem now too - as of last night. And I am on an i phone and tablet. I’m locked out of the treasure hunt now! Help!

Message 6 of 8 (525 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@0f4mpmxd5arg I only play on my iPhone and I’m currently locked out as well. I just updated the app last night and now can not play. So frustrating!
Message 7 of 8 (509 Views)

Hero

@0f4mpmxd5arg @1005628005838 

Hi, there has been 2 updates this week: version 39.0.1 and 39.0.2. Open your App Store and check updates available for TSM.

I’ve moved your posts to a newer thread.

Message 8 of 8 (497 Views)