Re: Game randomly freezes up during arena battles

by chack71

Original Post

★★ Apprentice

Just a couple of extra screenshots from my two last freezes during GA last week. Probably just a coincidence that both show me using furballs against FO. One similar to many others I've posted here (freeze during the first 30 seconds), and one almost 2 minutes into the battle. It's happened other times too, but didn't screenshot them. Have started to restart the game before going into important battles during GA, arena, TB and TW, and that usually helps, but not exactly user friendly would I say...

Screenshot_20191009-162113.jpg
Screenshot_20191005-164918.jpg
Message 41 of 46 (617 Views)

★★ Apprentice

What is it with Ewoks vs FO???

Third time this happens. Mass assist from Chirpa and then the dreadful freeze. Enough said. I'm quitting!

Screenshot_20191014-082848.jpg
Message 42 of 46 (575 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have reinstalled many times and gone through the troubleshoot-steps, still freezes up during battles. Any fix coming? This is on Oneplus 6t

Message 43 of 46 (503 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Since December 2018, can we get some at least confirmation?

Message 44 of 46 (485 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have exactly the same freezes on my OnePlus 5. This was not the case 6 months ago.

When it freezes, I usually hear a high pitch tone and have to restart the app.

I've completely stopped using Ewoks on offense and Try to run Geos in a simulator.

Yes, every mass assist is susceptible to this bug.

Very frustrating. I'm clearing all other apps before launching SWGOH and have enough RAM/storage.

Message 45 of 46 (440 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Have to say had the same issue but during mass attack on auckley in ds geo TB special mission. 

Screenshot_20200104-225411.jpg
Message 46 of 46 (426 Views)