Re: Game play rigged

by Player_ri0dvl9q

Original Post

Game play rigged

★★★ Newbie

Product: Command & Conquer: Rivals
Platform:Apple iPad
List the specific devices you play with (e.g. iPhone 6s Plus, Samsung Galaxy S7) iPad
OS Version Latest
What is your Player ID? GySgt MadDog
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Summarize your bug Your game play is rigged and game is turning to crap
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? You are rigging the battles in selection process by profiling users and matching against players with certain unit types to influence outcom. You want players to build bigger more expensive units which are slower to build, but The nuke is launching so quick, the small users with cheap units have the advantage, no battle strategy, just fill the platform with fodder and win You cap larger players removing the levels that we have paid for to make it better and easier for smaller non paying players. If your not going to let me play with what I have paid for refund me all my $ and ill play for free with small units Ive played all the C&C games since the 1990, seasoned player, while i dont mind the concept of quick battles, make them fair
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country US

Why isnt there a submit button on here unless i put text in here

Message 1 of 2 (446 Views)

Re: Game play rigged

★★ Novice

You're likely just trying to rush to Tech Lab units without proper platform control or resource advantage. It's not a rigged system, just that you expect Single Player Campaign difficulty in a Multiplayer setting.

Message 2 of 2 (400 Views)