Game play issue

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy S7
OS Version Android 8.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 349-194-972
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug Laggy game play / bad animation
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Asia
Country Singapore

After the latest update, game play has been very laggy, or rather the animation is very very jerky. I have consulted with the technical help desk and after trying all troubleshooting with no resolution, they advised I should post the problem here. (Help Centre ref: 49277649)

Message 1 of 8 (638 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game play issue

EA Live QV Team

Hi all,

We've flagged the performance issue you've experienced for further investigation with the team.

View in thread

Message 8 of 8 (370 Views)

All Replies

EA Live QV Team

Hi @LothWolf75 and thank you for the report.

We've tested the game on the device and could not reproduce what you've described. If you continue to experience it, please make sure you have enough space on your phone and close all unused background apps.

Message 2 of 8 (608 Views)

★ Novice

i'm having frame rate stuttering/laggy video on both my Galaxy S7 and my Bluestacks software since the TU. I have not noticed it on my Galaxy Note 9.

I suspect the amount of game assets has increased to the point that RAM requirements are exceeding some devices' capacity. Just a guess

Message 3 of 8 (603 Views)

★ Novice

i just used the Settings menu on my S7 to go to the Device Maintenance menu and did the automatic Optimize, and my game sped right up! 

Message 4 of 8 (601 Views)

★ Novice
@tjmcgamey but then it came back Frown
Message 5 of 8 (594 Views)

★ Novice
@tjmcgamey Ive been having the same issue since the updates as well. Squad and ships battles. Had it also doing Endor escalation. When there are many characters on the screen at the same time.
Message 6 of 8 (567 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

European Samsung Galaxy S7 edge player here.

All Fights became super laggy since the latest update, but especiallly notable for me in ships arena and HAAT raid.

Soloing HAAT raid takes now twice as much time (almost 1 hour !!!) at it use to take.

Please fix this ASAP !

NB : I know 4 others Galaxy S7 / S7edge players who have the same issues

Message 7 of 8 (465 Views)

EA Live QV Team

Hi all,

We've flagged the performance issue you've experienced for further investigation with the team.

Message 8 of 8 (371 Views)