[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Smartphone
OS Version Android 10
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 349-269-392
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Summarize your bug Game froze during arena
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region Europe
Country

Game not responding during arena battle at 16:10 (Paris time)

No buttons work.
Arena timer is frozen.

As you can see in the following screenshot, SWGOH take around 860Mo in memory usage and still have 2.6Go memory avaible over 6Go.

Added logcat around the freeze, when I pressed home button then going back to the application (got a black screen) and when I killed the application I got an error.

Heroes_2020-10-22-16-11-20.jpg

SmartSelect_20201022-162703_Settings.jpg

SmartSelect_20201022-162729_Settings.jpg

Message 1 of 5 (376 Views)

Re: Game not responding

★ Guide

Oh well, didn't have any expectation regarding the freeze resolution, but great jobs at pretending nothing happened ...

Message 2 of 5 (318 Views)

★★ Novice

My game freezes in arena... In tb... In the menu.... So basically everywhere... Deleted cache and data, uninstalled the game reinstalled the game it still crash.... My phone is lg velvet... Should run the game like a breeze...

Really sick about the incapablity of cg of fixing there own game. 

Weird I just want to be able to play there game with out freeze...

Message 3 of 5 (307 Views)

★ Guide

Yeah, the game is not what is used to be.

* Mode angry on *

There is a lot of bugs and some are still not fixed for more than a year (abilities button disapearing, unending loyalty), new bugs introduced into the game when it should not (freeze, crash, TM bar disapearing) and EA is hiding the issues since they just keep those post closed without any REAL solutions, that not how software verification/validation should work or even a software engineer if there is any still working on this f* game.
Yeah, they have "tools" to build "new" contents, but it seems no ones at CG/EA can fix their bugs. Any one can use a tool, but not enough to fix their bug.
They said that they are working on another game, my a**, if the other game is unstable as this one, well ....
They added a new comunity manager, that a good start but when they have nothing to discuss it leads nowhere (yeah like double drop event, 2x0 = 0).
1M$ game and they can't afford stabilizing their game, what a shame.

Any complaint/angry post on the "official" forum is closed. This is censorship !

*Mode angry off*

What should be really cool and done a long time ago since the abilities button disapearing bug appear, it they should have introduced a report button in game so they can collect data about the game.

Message 4 of 5 (289 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_HighCommand   ,  Well I have been advised (on the official forum) to add all informations to help you resolving this issue.
When we add no information, we just get an answer like "we see nothing on our logs", but well you know that your logs contains only what the developper have been instructed to add, so In case of a crash from the client side or a freeze, you will see nothing in your logs from the server. Your only guess is something went bad with our connection since the only thing you will see (I guess?) is a "reconnection" since there is no way for you to retrieve our logs and there is no "simple" way for us to help you to send this logs or even a crash stack (or core dump).

Then when some logs are added (not enough?), there is no answer ! lol

This situation is very frustrating and hope there is a smart way to resolve thoses issues (at least there is 1 report / day) that happening since the Unity Engine update.

Message 5 of 5 (260 Views)