Game not loading past Anti cheat tried everything

by NotIkonwno

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Game not loading past Anti cheat tried everything

★★ Novice

When I go to launch apex it dosent even get past the anti cheat and no i dont use chats or hacks and my acount hasnt been banned.

Its been happning for about 2 months.

does anyone know anything.

Message 1 of 6 (1,140 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game not loading past Anti cheat tried everything

Community Manager

@NotIkonwno 

Got it, thanks!

Before anything else, have you had the chance to try repairing the game to see if that helps? If you're using Origin you can right-click on Apex Legends in your Library and click on the Repair option when the menu pops up. 

If you're using Steam try verifying the integrity of the game files to see if that helps. You can find more info on how to verify the file integrity at the Steam Support website

It might also be a good idea to try repairing or reinstalling Easy Anti-Cheat as well. If there's a problem with EAC itself that may help. The Easy Anti-Cheat website has more details on how to do that. 

Let me know if you're still having any problems launching the game afterward. Thanks! 

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (1,023 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @NotIkonwno

Have you been getting any error messages or anything when you're trying to launch the game? If so, what is the full error you've been seeing? 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 6 (1,073 Views)

★★ Novice

Hey @EA_Kent there is no error message it works on my other PC But not on my main.

Message 3 of 6 (1,052 Views)

Community Manager

@NotIkonwno 

Got it, thanks!

Before anything else, have you had the chance to try repairing the game to see if that helps? If you're using Origin you can right-click on Apex Legends in your Library and click on the Repair option when the menu pops up. 

If you're using Steam try verifying the integrity of the game files to see if that helps. You can find more info on how to verify the file integrity at the Steam Support website

It might also be a good idea to try repairing or reinstalling Easy Anti-Cheat as well. If there's a problem with EAC itself that may help. The Easy Anti-Cheat website has more details on how to do that. 

Let me know if you're still having any problems launching the game afterward. Thanks! 

Kent.png
Message 4 of 6 (1,024 Views)

★★ Novice

Thanks @EA_Kent I just had to reinstall the anti-cheat.

Thanks for the Help solving the problem.

Message 5 of 6 (1,004 Views)

Community Manager

@NotIkonwno 

You're welcome! I'm glad to hear that helped. Thumbs up

Kent.png
Message 6 of 6 (991 Views)