Re: Apex Legends, Kills not being fully registered after match

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform: PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Hawaii_Ski

Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Gibraltar 

Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. leaving game
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Squad Eliminated returning to lobby
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 2 or 3
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 05/22/19 1:00 - 1:30 PM CST
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Kills show up in Match Report, but are not fully added to overall total on Banner. Sometimes I am kicked to the intro screen with a "Connection to Server Timed Out" Error message
What should be happening instead? All kills should be being registered 
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? 1. check your legend banner for TOTAL KILLS 2. play a match 3. check squad report and personal match report for number of Kills 4. check your banner again to see if the difference matches up

Message 91 of 106 (1,281 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@pr3y4m3 Same. I once way he'd the number go down. Their new account tracker is wrong too.

Message 92 of 106 (1,249 Views)

Re: Kill count problem.

★★★★★ Newbie
@TurakoSan My kill counts are froze on Octane for the past 3 weeks and now Lifeline. At first I didn’t care much cause I don’t use Octane a whole lot, and now after awhile I decided to switch back to Lifeline and I just had a 5 kill game and none of them were added to my counter.
Message 93 of 106 (852 Views)

Re: Kill count problem.

★★★★ Novice

Wow what the hell.

Message 94 of 106 (838 Views)

Kills not counting?

★★★★★ Apprentice

Has anyone else noticed that if you knock someone in ranked, you don’t get credit for the kill if your squad dies before the person you knocked is finished? This has happened to me a few times. I knock someone, then I die, then on the game summary screen it shows no kills even though I spectated after the fact to make sure I got the kill. 

Message 95 of 106 (1,253 Views)

Kills not counting

[ Edited ]
★★ Pro

Okay so this has been happening a lot to me but I thought I’d just ignore it but it’s becoming more and more apparent, for instance ;

I played a match where I had 6kills , but as I die and it showed the stats I had all the damage (1024) still but it said 0kills.

In a separate instance, my last match I knocked two people on the same team then the third knocked me, my teammate then killed the third and it said whole squad eliminated but I didn’t receive either of the kills for the people I knocked down and my teammate only got the one kill. 

Has happened several other times aswell but didn’t take too much notice until it happened so blatantly in front of me which made it undeniable. 

Annoying as it’s effecting points in ranked and it’s also just another bug to add to the list .

Will play some more later and report any more instances I notice in an edit.

EDIT: Just happened again twice in a row , knocked 2 people got 1 kill then knocked 2 people killed the third and only got 2 kills , wtf is happening?

Message 96 of 106 (1,247 Views)

Game not counting all my Wattson kills

★★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Please specify your platform model. Sony PlayStation 4 Pro
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Buriedandreset
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. N/A
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Wattson
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? N/A
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. Entering a match during the "Your Squad" screen
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Loading into a match after the selection screen
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Several
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 16.07.19 Evening Central Daylight Time
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How severe is your issue? Little to no impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? Not all my kills are counted in Wattson's legends stats.
What should be happening instead? All kills should be counted.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I'm not sure?

I entered a match last night and played Wattson. I entered the match having 1 kill for her overall. In the match, I got 2 kills. The kill indicator in the top right of my screen read 2 and the post-match stats credited me with 2 kills in the match, giving me 3 overall for Wattson. However, when I played her in the next match I entered, when her banner came up with the banners of my squadmates, her kill tracker said I only have 2 kills with her when I should have 3.

Message 97 of 106 (1,222 Views)

★★ Novice

Just got a kill and knockdown with a sniper. The kill did not count. And the sniper knockdown did not count towards my weekly 

Message 98 of 106 (924 Views)

Re: Apex legends stats not tracking properly

★★★ Newbie

Seriously I have this issue with Kills and cheaters exiting the game just as I knock them down and I get a kill registered but on the next screen I lose it. Why????????? 

Message 99 of 106 (900 Views)

Not getting credit for kills on Xbox One

★★★ Newbie

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Johansolo31
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible.
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? Bangalore
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)?
Where did the issue occur? Returning to the lobby after a match
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. not in a map
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Reviewing Match Summary
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? I don't know
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? Countless
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 7/24/19
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
How severe is your issue? Minor impact to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? I don’t get credit for kill even though it shows my kill in the game summary.
What should be happening instead? I should have my kill count increased
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I have screenshots with time stamps.

My photos are too large to upload here. I have gotten confirmed kills via the Match Summary for Pathfinder and Bangalore, but it is not increasing my kill count in my profile. Fix this bug please. It is frustrating for a below average skills player like myself to not get credit for kills. I had this happen on two other occasions. If I don’t have accurate stats, I won’t spend anymore money on Battle Passes. Will upload pics from my computer later.

Message 100 of 106 (920 Views)