Game locks at startup screen

★★★ Newbie

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy A5
OS Version 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 875797477
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The game stays at the startup page (loading cantina, looking for updates,initializing,etc...) but I cannot actually start the game to play. I have had lots of issue this morning Sept11th. It finally work around 8 AM and throughout the day. But tonight, same issue, I cannot start the game since 9:30 PM EST I did try on another android device and on a emulator (Memu) : Same issue I Did try Wifi and mobile connection I did restart phone I did uninstall/Install back
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung Galaxy A5
OS Version 8.0.0
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 875797477
What type of issue do you have? Network/Connection
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The game stays at the startup page (loading cantina, looking for updates,initializing,etc...) but I cannot actually start the game to play. I have had lots of issue this morning Sept11th. It finally work around 8 AM and throughout the day. But tonight, same issue, I cannot start the game since 9:30 PM EST I did try on another android device and on a emulator (Memu) : Same issue I Did try Wifi and mobile connection I did restart phone I did uninstall/Install back
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves?
Connection Type Wifi
Please select your region North America
Country Canada

Message 1 of 2 (266 Views)

Re: Game locks at startup screen

★★★ Newbie

I have been able to log 2-3 times (after really long delay), but when I tried perform any action ,the game freeze (with the blue circle turning). See screenshots

!cid_bdbbe7b0-7c91-46a4-83ed-3badcf87aeaa.jpg
Message 2 of 2 (257 Views)