Re: Game lock up while start play challenge game today

by NewpoloCWL

Original Post

Game lock up while start play challenge game today

★ Apprentice

As captioned, I use android, I can login, but while try to switch to challenge gameplay, the whole game lock up in the waiting screen forever. I' tried many times and use my 2 accounts, 100% happen again and need to hard reset. Please fix it now, I've lost all the opportunity to gain the game money and all.... I'm sooooooooooooooo angry !!!

Message 1 of 5 (295 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @NewpoloCWL

Which mode is it that's not working?

If you're logged into an account can you try reinstalling the app and then attempting to play again.

- Andy -

Message 2 of 5 (276 Views)

ERe: Game lock up while start play challenge game today

★★★ Newbie
I've got exactly the same problem mate, very annoying I've spent alot of time on this game and now it won't even boot up at all, Android system, if I reinstall it won't I have to start all over again, if that's the case I'm not going to even bother because I'm not going through all that again it's took me ages to get where I am.
Message 3 of 5 (268 Views)

Re: ERe: Game lock up while start play challenge game today

★ Novice
I agree if I have to reinstall the app I won't bother I've been at this for almost a year now and have spent some money if I have to start over then it's not worth it and I will never play/buy another EA game again no matter the platform
Message 4 of 5 (259 Views)

★ Apprentice

Andy,

Thanks for the reply.

Its actually annoying to many of us. At last I fix it myself.

I use some cleaning apps like "1 Tap Boost" to clean all the cache inside the machine, after I login again, the game will download some necessary cache again (I think) and then... everything alright.

I hope it should be a solution to me and all fans.

Newpolo

Message 5 of 5 (234 Views)