Game lag now makes my fast player run extremely slowly.

by sithpokerking

Original Post

Game lag now makes my fast player run extremely slowly.

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? EASTON1100
Date/time issue occurred Since this past update
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
Which mode has this happened in? Franchise Mode
Which part of the mode? Offline
Summarize your bug Ever since the last update, version 1.13, My created cornerback is extremely slow. He has a 99 speed now and a 99 acceleration, but the physics are all off and he's EXTREMELY slow. He used to take interceptions to the house, but now I get caught by linemen because he's so slow. This is not cool at all and kind of ruined the experience and now I don't even want to play it. If you don't fix this, I've wasted $80 and I will never buy a Madden game again.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create a Cornerback and max out the speed and acceleration and you will see how slow he is, it's like there's a glitch creating lag that wasn't there before the update.
What happens when the bug occurs? My guy runs insanely slow and can not outrun anyone.
What do you expect to see? I expect the speed of my character to be consistent, all the time. Before the update, he was very fast. Now, he's slower than offensive lineman, making the game unplayable and frustrating.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.

My created characters all run extremely slowly. Please fix this asap because I refuse to play this game until it's fixed. I feel like I have been conned out of $80.

Message 1 of 1 (545 Views)