Game lag in Shipment and Raid

★★★★ Novice

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung J2 Pro
OS Version Android 7.1.1.
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 828484987
What type of issue do you have? Gameplay
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The game has been lagging lately especially in the Shipments tab where we buy Gear mats. Today upon trying to join HAAT raid, I tap multiple times due to lag. Now the game have registered me multiple times and make me ineligible for HAAT Raid rewards. Come on EA. Please fix the game and pull yourself together.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game.
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country Malaysia

Product: Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes
Platform:Android Phone
What type of device are you experiencing the issue with? Samsung J2 Pro
OS Version Android 7.1.1.
Ally Code: (Find it here: http://bit.ly/AllyCode ) 828484987
What type of issue do you have? Other
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Summarize your bug The game has been lagging lately especially in the Shipments tab where we buy Gear mats. Today upon trying to join HAAT raid, I tap multiple times due to lag. Now the game have registered me multiple times and make me ineligible for HAAT Raid rewards. Come on EA. Please fix the game and pull yourself together.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play the game
Connection Type Mobile
Please select your region Asia
Country Malaysia

The game has been lagging lately especially in the Shipments tab where we buy Gear mats. Today upon trying to join HAAT raid, I tap multiple times due to lag. Now the game have registered me multiple times and make me ineligible for HAAT Raid rewards. Come on EA. Please fix the game and pull yourself together.

Message 1 of 2 (305 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Game lag in Shipment and Raid

Community Manager (retired)
@SteroidTank Hey and thanks for the report. We already have it flagged as a bug the initial delay after tapping on any piece of gear after first loading the game. This delay is only present when first tapping the gear, it's usually back to normal after that.
While we work on improving the performance, please allow for a few seconds to pass after first tapping on a piece of gear after loading the game.

As for the issue you mentioned with being ineligible for the AAT raid it doesn't have anything to do with the lag. After checking your account it looks like you already exceeded the amount of AAT raid you could participate in for the previous week (13-19/01/2020). Switching guilds does not reset the limit of raids you can do per week. You joined your current guild on 14/01/2020 and were correctly ineligible for the Heroic AAT raid the guild completed on 19/01/2020. You should have no issues participating in the next AAT raid though.

Hope this helps and apologies for the inconvenience.

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (276 Views)

All Replies

Re: Game lag in Shipment and Raid

Community Manager (retired)
@SteroidTank Hey and thanks for the report. We already have it flagged as a bug the initial delay after tapping on any piece of gear after first loading the game. This delay is only present when first tapping the gear, it's usually back to normal after that.
While we work on improving the performance, please allow for a few seconds to pass after first tapping on a piece of gear after loading the game.

As for the issue you mentioned with being ineligible for the AAT raid it doesn't have anything to do with the lag. After checking your account it looks like you already exceeded the amount of AAT raid you could participate in for the previous week (13-19/01/2020). Switching guilds does not reset the limit of raids you can do per week. You joined your current guild on 14/01/2020 and were correctly ineligible for the Heroic AAT raid the guild completed on 19/01/2020. You should have no issues participating in the next AAT raid though.

Hope this helps and apologies for the inconvenience.
Message 2 of 2 (277 Views)