by EA_Kent

Original Post

Game keeps getting frozen

★ Novice

Product: Apex Legends
Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Please specify your platform model. Microsoft Xbox One S
What is your gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name? Lildevil1221
Please provide your squad mates' gamertag/PSN ID/EA Account name if possible. Shadowmorf, TishaMorena9586
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which Legend were you playing (if applicable)? All
Which Legends were your squad mates using (if applicable)? All
Where did the issue occur? Loading into the match from the lobby
Which part of the map or menu were you in? If you don't remember the exact name, please describe the area or what you were trying to do in the menu. All maps
What were you doing when the issue occurred? E.g. respawning a squad mate at a beacon, using an ability, a squad mate left the game. Loading into matches and or out of matches
Did your squad mates also experience the issue? Yes
How many matches had you played in a row before the issue occurred? 4,000 started this season
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) August 3 2021, 11 am
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
How severe is your issue? Major impacts to gameplay
What happens when the bug occurs? We have to restart the entire game and sometimes we some back dead or can’t load back in
What should be happening instead? We don’t freeze and doesn’t boot us and we load in normal
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Look at the codes to find out why it’s doing it. It’s a program code issue

Shadowmorf, tishamorena9586 & lildevil1221

Since the new season of apex the game with constant drop us when loading into a game and froze when loading into and out of game. We’re on the data center delta Salt Lake City server 

Message 1 of 7 (327 Views)

Re: Game keeps getting frozen

Community Manager

Hey @LilDevil1221

Is this happening when you're at the squad banner screen, or has it been freezing elsewhere in-game? 

Kent.png
Message 2 of 7 (285 Views)

★ Novice

Yes at the squad banner screen and when you pick your legends  and sometimes when you’re supposed to pick your legend a loading screen comes up and you get suck there 

Message 3 of 7 (277 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am having the same exact issue!!!! It’s been going on for a week or two now. 

Message 4 of 7 (268 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Dear electronic arts!

It’s been a month since the Xbox platform can’t be played normally with the apex legend. After one or two rounds, if I log in or hang out, play. It's on Xbox one. We would be very happy if it was fixed because I am already very bored. One of my friends is also suffering from this, he has xbox one s.

Hello Ákos
Hungary

Message 5 of 7 (257 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Soooooo, you all gor a solution or just gonna leave these threads bare???????

Message 6 of 7 (231 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the updates, everyone. 

We're still looking into these issues and working on getting it fixed ASAP. It was added to the Apex Tracker a while back, so I'd recommend keeping an eye out there for updates. 

Kent.png
Message 7 of 7 (190 Views)