AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia RTX 2070 OC
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB DDR4 dual channel
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Which part of the game is the issue happening in? Multiplayer
Which part of the mode? Conquest
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? Portal - Specific server unknown
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12.11.2021 1539
Summarize your bug Died on a flatbed train car on Noshar Canals. Multiple people revived me, the UI said I was revived but I was in a perpetual downed state forcing me to leave the server. This is similar to the BF5 perpetual downed state.
How often does the bug occur? Rarely (0% - 9%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unknown
What happens when the bug occurs? I'm in a permanent downed state with the game saying that I've been revived after a teammate has revived me but I'm still functionally in the downed state unable to do anything
What should be happening instead? I should be revived and back in the action

Died on a flatbed train car on Noshar Canals. Multiple people revived me, the UI said I was revived but I was in a perpetual downed state forcing me to leave the server. This is similar to the BF5 perpetual downed state.

20211112153658_1.jpg

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 1 of 163 (1,246 Views)

Re: Permanent downed state

★★★ Newbie

Happened to me on Series S. Multiplayer, Kaleidoscope map, was killed, held down A button to respawn, couldn’t respawn. Just stuck in my death state. Couldn’t call for revive. Could open options and map, but that’s it.

Message 2 of 163 (1,228 Views)

Game is stuck in the revive timer

★★★ Newbie

Product: Battlefield 2042
Platform:Steam-PC
Please specify your platform model. PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number RTX 3070
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16
Are you using any software with an overlay? Yes
If yes, can you list them here? Steam
If you disable this software, does that have any effect? No
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? Portal Mode
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 12.11.2021
Summarize your bug When downed and some tries to revive you, you will occasionally be stuck in the revive animation and your game softlocks. The death timer stops. You can't die and your teammates cannot revive you. You have to leave the server/party and rejoin the game.
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When downed and some tries to revive you, you will occasionally be stuck in the revive animation and your game softlocks. The death timer stops You can't die and your teammates cannot revive you. You have to leave the server/party and rejoin the game.
What happens when the bug occurs? When downed and some tries to revive you, you will occasionally be stuck in the revive animation and your game softlocks. The death timer stops You can't die and your teammates cannot revive you. You have to leave the server/party and rejoin the game.
What should be happening instead? You should either be revived or the death counter should continue.

Message 3 of 163 (7,368 Views)

Re: Game is stuck in the revive timer

★★ Novice

Same issue, only on xbox also

Message 4 of 163 (7,349 Views)

★★ Novice
@derBimmsen Still happening today. 11/13. Pc here
Message 5 of 163 (7,333 Views)

★★★ Novice
@derBimmsen same here
Message 6 of 163 (7,316 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

There seems to be another issue attached to this bug. I had it happen to me two times and everytime, right before I died my teammates started shooting at me. The second time my party also shot at me and I asked them why in Discord. They told me I appeared to them as enemy (no blue/green dot and red leds on my armor). They could not damage me and I was still able to kill enemy players.

After I died, the revive timer bug happened like described (now 2/2 times).

Message 7 of 163 (7,290 Views)

Appear as enemy to own team, can't redeploy on death

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Platform:Steam-PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number Nvidia 1660 Super
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
Are you using any software with an overlay? No
Please select your region North America
On which server did this happen? Unsure
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 13/11/2021 08:50AM
Summarize your bug Appear to all teammates as an enemy. After being killed, holding space to redeploy does nothing and the respawn timer begins at 0, this effectively stops you from respawning and the only way to continue playing is to exit to menu and find a new game or wait until the match is over.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? For me the bug has occurred after dying and redeploying in 3 different instances across 3 different matches.
What happens when the bug occurs? You appear to teammates as an enemy, and upon dying you are unable to reach the redeployment menu.
What should be happening instead? Should not appear as an enemy to teammates, should be able to redeploy.

This has happened to me 3 times, always after redeploying. Also, I know for certain I was being displayed as an enemy and not for example something like having a missing overhead teammate marker since one of my squad mates was able to put an enemy spotted marker on me. Also I asked in team chat and someone said I did in fact appear red. 

Here's the full glitch start to finish on YouTube:

Part 1

Part 2 

Message 8 of 163 (6,223 Views)

Can't respawn when downed

★★★ Newbie

Sometimes when downed by an enemy you cannot respawn, the redeploy option is no longer there. You have to wait until an enemy kills you which can be 10 mins or they take over the area and the game force respawns you.

Message 9 of 163 (6,654 Views)

Stuck in downed view – respawn timer not running, unable to skip to deploy

★★ Apprentice

Platform:PC
AMD or Nvidia Model Number GTX 970
Enter RAM memory size in GB 16 GB
Are you using any software with an overlay? Yes
If yes, can you list them here? Xbox Game Bar
If you disable this software, does that have any effect? No
Please select your region Europe
On which server did this happen? AOW - Conquest - Kaleidoscope
When did this happen? (dd.mm.yy hh:mm) 13.11.2021 19:08 (GMT+2)
Summarize your bug Sometimes players that get shot dead get stuck in the downed view. The timer starts at and is stuck at 0 zeconds, you can't request a review or skip to deploy. The background music/FX is playing really loud.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Unfortunately I haven't noticed a pattern that you could use to reproduce it, maybe the DICE developers could take a look at the server logs if they reveal anything. Loads of other people were complaining about this issue yesterday, and now it happened to me for the first time. There seems to be other people reporting this bug as well.
What happens when the bug occurs? Sometimes players that get shot dead get stuck in the downed view. The timer starts at and is stuck at 0 zeconds, you can't request a review or skip to deploy. This means that you either have to exit the match, or wait for the match to finish. I'm not sure if other people can revive you if you are stuck at this state, at least no one came to review after ~10 minutes of being stuck in this state.
What should be happening instead? The respawn timer should be running and you should be able to skip to deploy

I'll be glad to provide my DxDiag privately, if needed.

Message 10 of 163 (8,014 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help