Re: Game is extremely lagging (minutelong loading times)

by Jefferx_CAN

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

10B90C1A-DE80-4138-9292-D6CADC0DF6BA.pngA7DC7E10-04B9-4C76-A943-9A76E504BFCB.png80639D46-0D64-4E80-A1C9-726E1EA7D3BE.pngSame problem on iphone. Keep loading and got a message lost connection. I’m in a very fast home wifi working well everywhere but swgoh app

Message 11 of 18 (500 Views)

★ Novice

Same here. Uninstalled and tried with phone data. Still an issue. 

Message 12 of 18 (492 Views)

★★★ Novice

I'm experiencing the same issue with extremely long loading times.  The game is at times unplayable.  I wasn't able to join the GAC because of this issue. 

Message 13 of 18 (442 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm running iPhone 7 was iOS 12.4 up to yesterday and was having issues.  I upgraded to iOS 13 to see if that made a difference and it didn't.  SWGOH is the only app that I'm having issues with.  My wifi connections have all been strong.  

Message 14 of 18 (440 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Major lag issues here as well. I've timed out in two battles today (haven't timed out in months). Since the last update there is major lagging during battles, after taps, even in claiming free bronzium spins. Please fix it. It's ruining every aspect of the game. 

Message 15 of 18 (401 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So, it continued some more days, with all the loading times, it cost me I think 2 fleet arena matches that did not register, but otherwise i just had to suffer through loading but at least no further arena register mishaps.....and finally about a week ago it all started to work as usual, and i was  very happy, no loading circles any more, from one day to the next everything was fine.... Until yesterday....loading circles returned....and got worse, now it took me multiple tries to reach some stuff... and again I tried all other things on my ipad....while the loading circles circled, I switched to facebook and could chat, I went back to goh and still loading circles, I went to you tube and watched a clip, I went back and goh still circled, I started a dsl speed test for my wifi, and it worked and showed no slowdown neither in upload nor download speed and back to goh still circles....this makes it very hard for me to think that the problem is in my ipad or the wifi connection... i suffered through the day yesterday and today...but now it took me i think 4 tries to enter the grand arena....and I should have been warned  by this and maybe tried later, but I wanted to kill that bossk squad with my jtr team and it went smooth with 60 banners....at least it would...if the game would have registered....it did not...after about 2 minutes of nothing when the match was over i got the message for the credit heist event instead of the victory message and when I reentered the arena, the bossk team is still there, totally untouched (with 1 battle seen) and my jtr squad is gone....as i would have had to fully clear the field i now will lose the whole match and also lose first place in this grand arena round and therefor most probably lose out on a chance to reach kyber in this championship round also....so now i am really angry.... missing out on a arena or fleet arena match to maybe lose some currency for a single day is bad. bad but survivable....losing chances in the grand arena where way more time and thought is spent really hits a weak spot.... i even now downloaded raid shadowlegends...and the first 20 minutes went through without any problem...and went back to goh to another loading circle.... i am depressed now.

Message 16 of 18 (335 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@nina_petite and the same happened now to my palp/thrawn empire vs the ewoks....60 banners .... no register .... so what shall i do? ... is there anyway for you to see the correct results of those matches or am I just screwed an basically out of competition as soon as I see a loading circle?
Message 17 of 18 (331 Views)

★★★★ Novice

aaaand a completely new one....this has not happened before ever...i autoed a tb battle, and during the second wave, after first opponent unit got killed, the game just stopped. the standing movement animations still were there, the backgrounds still were animated, but the opponents did not attack me i un-autoed, but as it was not the turn of any of my units that did nothing. i put it on auto again, but nothing happened....and as it is not my turn i cannot even retreat / forfeit.... just a hard crash of the battle mechanic without crashing the whole thing (background, standind motions)....no way to leave this screen besides turning of my ipad completely and reboot the whole device.... it seems the game is deteriorating further and further before my eyes :-(

Message 18 of 18 (319 Views)