★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Deuce1114
Date/time issue occurred 3/25/20
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug I cannot play any online game modes and offline game modes are very choppy
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don’t know, tried everything (deleting application, restart ps4, etc...)
What happens when the bug occurs? Very long loading screens (3-5 min, sometimes loading screen freezes) As soon as I load into online games it get disconnected and credited with loss, Offline game modes sort of “lag” or is very choppy
What do you expect to see? Want to play the game regularly ( back to how it was)
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

Product: Madden NFL 20
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Deuce1114
Date/time issue occurred 3/25/20
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Online head to head
Summarize your bug I cannot play any online game modes and offline game modes are very choppy
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Don’t know, tried everything (deleting application, restart ps4, etc...)
What happens when the bug occurs? Very long loading screens (3-5 min, sometimes loading screen freezes) As soon as I load into online games it get disconnected and credited with loss, Offline game modes sort of “lag” or is very choppy
What do you expect to see? Want to play the game regularly ( back to how it was)
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Enter RAM memory size in GB

ps4, etc...)

Message 1 of 2 (372 Views)

Re: Game is broken

Community Manager

Hi @Kegehoops

It's definitely odd that it even happens with offline game modes as well. When you have a chance can you try rebuilding the database on your PS4 to see if that helps at all? 

First, start up your PS4 in Safe Mode. When the Safe Mode menu comes up select the option to rebuild the database. Let me know if you're still having trouble after that. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (275 Views)