Re: Game has me stuck in dark mode and weird eyes shown

by crinrict

Original Post

Game has me stuck in dark mode and weird eyes shown

★ Novice

Product: The Sims 4
Platform:Mac
Which language are you playing the game in? English
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
What is your current game version number? 1531151220
What expansions, game packs, and stuff packs do you have installed? City living, outdoor retreat, luxury and bowling party stuff, get to work, dine out, get famous, 4 seasons,
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? by logging in and using a vampire I guess ?
What happens when the bug occurs? it starts with sim on screen
What do you expect to see? My sim to change out of dark form
Have you installed any customization with the game, e.g. Custom Content or Mods? Not now. I've removed them.
Did this issue appear after a specific patch or change you made to your system? Yes
Please describe the patch or change you made. the game updated on its own

Basically my sim is stuck in dark mod with the new update. Dark meditation works now though. At this point the vampire game pack keeps malfunction.

Message 1 of 4 (1,214 Views)

Hero
@CodenameSavvy Have no issues changing mine. Could you take yours to CAS to see if maybe some glitch happened and the Sim doesn't have a normal form anymore ?

Do you still have the option to change to dark form and backj ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 2 of 4 (1,200 Views)

★ Novice
@crinrict

Hey Crin!

I just realized my sim doesn't have a normal form in CAS. Thanks for letting me know. So for glitches do I need to just make a new game ? How can I still play on this save?

Saevi
Message 3 of 4 (1,173 Views)

Hero
@CodenameSavvy Can you not create a new one ? If not, it's probably best to delete that SIm and re-create him (if you're not too attached).

I assume the Sim had one before ?

Good Luck
Crin

Trennlinie

I don't work or have any association with EA. I give advice to the best of my knowledge and cannot be held responsible for any damage done to your computer/game.
Please only contact me via PM when asked to do so.

Important Threads

Message 4 of 4 (1,160 Views)